• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
My name's Sam XD

Though my name could just be "that jiggs player from cmu who used to have a beard," too.

That movie was so good! In particular all the scenes where they do any kind of science, and the scene where they eat the plane.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
you're name is perfect. It inspires respect and rivalry to all who hear it. Which means no one will ever sandbag you ever, and everyone will know who you are regardless of your skill.

that came off more serious than it was supposed to...

oh well.

TheLake

Smash Master
My name's Sam XD

Though my name could just be "that jiggs player from cmu who used to have a beard," too.

That movie was so good! In particular all the scenes where they do any kind of science, and the scene where they eat the plane.
Hey its that jiggs player from cmu!

Good to hear from ya mate!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I'm that jiggs player from cmu who everyone calls that jiggs player from cmu
LOL! It's funny b/c it's true.

And Taki, I will be as busy as a bee tomorrow. So, if I do smash... it won't be for that long (That's what she said...for those of you who were going that route)

And EWBF, I won't be there until 10 on Thurs. b/c of a Chem Lab.

Naka: "Falcon.... TONGUE!!!!!"

Above all else.... Logan can't be trusted.

And Jeff..... stop sleeping in Posvar Hall.

Lol.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Taki, I'll be in class/doing homework until about 6ish tomorrow (need to eat at some point after 5:45), but I'm definitely down for some smashing.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
Hey Naka, where did you get that copy of BBCS? I saw one a few days ago but figured it wasn't worth the download. But now that you've got it running... I've reconsidered.

Vyke

Smash Champion
It looks like we'll be heading over for Saturday and sneaking in on Sunday, since nobody at cons give a turd about Sunday entry. Though we don't have any place to stay overnight, lol, we'll probably just slum it. Or something.

... Can somebody in Columbus hook us up? KING BEEF?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
demonoid is so ****.

The hour in which FFVII: advent children came out raw(the sub file had been out already) I got it from demonoid at like just below 2mb per sec.

Top Bottom