• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
They were so cute swift!

No the best part is when me and taj got to team...

zelda and mewtwo...

on a team...

WINNING!

ARGHH!!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
so as usual, my car is not capable of being used saturday, so whoever wants gas money and all can pick me up.

i havent been picked up by jeff in a while, and i know he likes burning fuel on my dumb *** =3

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Well WEMP if u can gas me I might actually be able to come up this weekend otherwise I'm probably not going to make it seeing as I'm poor as **** and still don't have a job yet. *sigh* the crappy parts of college.

-He's the BEST...."WHO?!" ..... LINK of COURSE!!

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
That sounds like something Tybalt or Mercutio would say in Romeo AA-ron! You'd make a ****** Mercutio now that I think about it...

-Gotta Love that LINK!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
If no Duq tomorrow, I reckon we can take the same room as the $1 tourney (or the room adjacent). I'll call up the CMU gaming people and see if we can borrow the TVs.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm really sick. I doubt I will be at Duquesne tomorrow.
What the heck? First, I break the controller I was using. Then, Logan gets pneumonia. Next, I leave my game with Rob on accident, and then he gets sick. My smashing is going down the toilet. I will try to get wherever the smash is tomorrow, but I'm going to need to borrow a controller...

Vyke

Smash Champion
O human race born to fly upward, wherefore at a little wind dost thou fall.

I'm totally not reading the Divine Comedy.

TheLake

Smash Master
**** THE BANDWAGON

I DONT CARE WHERE IM GOING IM BRINGIN AN ARMY AND WE SMASHIN THE JOINT!

FIGHT THE POWAH!!!

....*whispers quietly into the wind whilst dancing in admist the echo of time* thanks tim...tehehe

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
We are good to go at CMU around 3. West Wing TV room (same room as $1 tourney). PM or call if you need help.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Yup, last I heard Rob was sick. So bring on da burgh

commentary is pro. Well have to have a match of some consequence. Emma Watson's heart grudge match? Low tier tourney?

Vyke

Smash Champion
There's room for two more in my car, matt. You and Lou are more than welcome, just pitch in for some gas on the way and we're square.

Or circular.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I can probably bring a recording setup, but I don't have a laptop to use it on. It requires some annoying proprietary software to use, so I'll have to see if any of the CMU guys are willing/desperate enough to let me install it.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
i wish i had friday/saturday's off so bad so i could join in on all the weekly fun ;.;

edit- upload that ****! also, are you still coming to AJ's on saturday??? ( this is directed at chris, in case of any confusion )

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I doubt I'll be able to play at all today xD but, I wanna play with some of the CMU guys. Maybe Thursday next week? Also you guys need to not be lazy and come to the Duq weeklies <.<

Edit: things are looking up. I'll prolly be able to come. If so, I'll be there around 6

Edit 2: I will be leaving here at 7, but I can come for sure.

Top Bottom