• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Jesus, a diverse group of smashers carrying out a variety of polite and mannerly conversations in the pittsburgh thread?

Don't make me start reciting poetry again! >=(

D20

Smash Lord
Taki... for the 5th time, my car is leaving SATURDAY morning at approximately 7am. If you guys wanted to spend Friday night at my apartment, I could probably work that out.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Oooh! We can stay up and tell ghost stories!!!

I'll be bringing my stuff. Since I don't want to drag a duffle bag through Oakland.....again.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
how far away are the hotel's from the venue? Depending i may or may not drive to hang with people.

The new tatsunoko vs capcom looks awesome. Mainly because zero looks sooooo amazing in it.

4% APR

Smash Champion
how far away are the hotel's from the venue? Depending i may or may not drive to hang with people.

The new tatsunoko vs capcom looks awesome. Mainly because zero looks sooooo amazing in it.
i dont know how far they are from the venue, but im pretty sure the hotels are right next to each other.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Ok, so as awesome as my signature is, it's time for a new one. However, I have no idea what stock image I should use.

Go.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I was talking with Anonalbe today about the possibility of hosting a low tier tournament along with a future $1 tournament. What kind of hype are you guys feeling about a low tier tournament? (Low tier mains are not included in this survey. And yes, that includes you Vudu)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
if i can always play falcon, but if i win never take any money. I'll do it.

Or i'll just play green link. Either way im in. However i do enforce the thought of teams tournaments.

I'll bring my DS aaron so you can play 358/2 days.

TheLake

Smash Master
YAY LOW TIERS!!!!!

we love them

do them

...wait NO LOW TIER MAINS OPINIONS?!

err pretend im disquised as a less handsome jigglypuff main from britian who yearns to play drums but only has chop sticks left as a fairwell gift from his asian girlfriend monique

and he plays with his heart....

....like donkey kong

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I was talking with Anonalbe today about the possibility of hosting a low tier tournament along with a future $1 tournament. What kind of hype are you guys feeling about a low tier tournament? (Low tier mains are not included in this survey. And yes, that includes you Vudu)
First of all, why in gods name is there a survey about low tiers that excludes the very people that use those poor underrated underplayed souls.

Secondly, Luigi is only a low-tier in spirit

Thirdly, this is a fantastic idea

Vudujin

Smash Lord
In the ***, around bed time.

What time are people showing up tomorrow(if at all)? I have the whole day off wewwwt.
If you're at Alaina's then I can pick you up anytime tomorrow; I believe Swanni wants to leave Friday night, so make it before then. . . get at me!! XB

Nakamaru

Smash Master
we are leaving after woody gets out of class. Das the plan.

Lord i need to check my PMs more often. ANYWAY, Mr. Watson i'll be giving you a call around 2pm on friday. If its at a bad time just let it go to voicemail and send me a text when you're free.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Taki, where you at?

Naka, what time does Woody get out of class, and are you coming to my place to meet with everyone?

D20

Smash Lord
Taki...

Logan, Matt, Gerald, and I will be at Duquesne at approximately 6pm. We will spend the night at my apartment and leave early the next morning. Bring everything you need for the weekend.

Top Bottom