• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Fun stuff at 9volt's. I'll post up any videos that were recorded by request, otherwise I'll just upload some older ones from awhile ago.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Really? That's the exact record I got first time I ever went in (Like MONTHS ago). Granted I had a few blues...

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, I did 70 Arenas when it first came out on my old warrior. Did it for a few weeks afterwards, but that was right when my interest in WoW faded (Lack of people to care about on it).

Vyke

Smash Champion
Last I checked my warrior is at 42. I've just been unmotivated to level another **** character to 70.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I'll make a death knight with you guys when wrath comes out, you don't need a char on the server to make it, just a 55 overall, so I don't need to worry about leveling one there.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'll probably join you in that endeavor, Matt. You go Unholy, I'll go Ice. Woohoo. ALSO **** YEAH MOWFEST.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Where the hell is this tournament going on this weekend? I keep hearing about it but there's no info on it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
On the grounds that everywhere you've "heard about" this tourney have been from people asking if there actually really is one, I think it's safe to assume that the entire idea of there being a tourney this weekend was an overhyped misunderstanding.

...11 remaining...

Vyke

Smash Champion
Taki said there was one. He never asked if there was one, he said there was one. So I assume that there is/was one on the basis that I trust his information.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Taki said there was one. He never asked if there was one, he said there was one. So I assume that there is/was one on the basis that I trust his information.
It appears you are correct... though I'd find it more likely for Taki to accidentally misrepresent dates in a brief comment to dismiss somebody raggin' on us then I'd find it likely he would be hiding a tourney from anyone.

Not that I really care, I just need to beat Naka's posts.

...10 remaining...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
You may win this battle, but there will be a time when you dont post for weeks on end and i will gain supiriority again!

(wow is this really the topic of the thread right now? WoW and mine and alan;s post count war. )

A-Laon

Smash Master
Most people among us have better things to be doing on Friday nights than be contributing to hopefully meaningful discussions on smashboards

...don't we?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Teach me teh wayz OH GREAT AND POWERFUL JOHN!
I posted that on my PS3. So. Get a PS3. Then you'll be ready.

Or whatever.

Smash at my place today, come anytime after 5 and arrive at the garage. Alan, try to get here this time or we'll kill you. Oh, and call before you come over.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
fun stuff guys

ppl should def join our server and we should have a private guild get @ us. we're finally where we all get to do stuff together and have funs.(given that im a bit behind but i dun mind)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
A few things

Naka, I have your freaking Bioshock still. But I cant find your address anymore, even though I told you I had it. I need to just get to one of pittsburghs weeklies or something. Wasnt there a smasher near erie?

Also, who is going to KC for Darkrains thing?

Top Bottom