• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I won't be home on Friday or the morning/early afternoon of Saturday. But I believe I'll be back at my place by six, so I'm sure we can set something up.

Also, what's the status on that Ohio Tourney? Is anybody going?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Why not just google it, Alan? Huh? HUH?!
I did, and half the results were Matt's rogue, or similarly obsessed role-playing fanatics boasting their fursonas.

Yeah, you heard me.

Whats your story about?
Nice try, sir. Nice try. If you really wanna know, we'll be discussing it off-boards... over lambchops, perhaps?

You sly devil.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Well then get the eff on AIM then. >.> I want to know what its about. I didnt know you were writing a story.

And only over lambchops if you are paying.... i'll drive naturally.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Well then get the eff on AIM then.
Yeah... about that...

AIM had to go when my computer crashed and I had to rid myself of anything I hardly used. =(

New computer within a week though. =)

EDIT: You son of a ***** get out of the GnW forums. You're not supposed to gain ****ing post count in a bottom tier character discussion!

Vyke

Smash Champion
ATTENTION

I'm holding a Smashfest this Weekend on Saturday Evening. You may arrive anytime after six o' clock PM. We've currently got three TVs (One if I can't contact Lyme, but I should be able to) and two systems.

Where: 264 Moorehead Road, Sarver, PA 16055. You will come to a hill, my driveway is at the top with a rock that has a hole through it. BUT. That is not where you should arrive at, instead there is a driveway with an open gate at the bottom of the hill that leads back to a Garage. That's the place.

When: October 4th, Saturday. 6:00 PM. I most likely will NOT be at my place before 5:00 PM because I'll be visiting my mother the day before.

Bring: A copy of melee, controllers, and a Gamecube/Wii (If convenient.) Oh, and friends if you want. Possibly a TV would be nice.

I made this official-like so people would pay attention to it. Hopefully it'll work. Who can/will come to this?

Vyke

Smash Champion
The reason I'm having it this weekend is 'cus Matt is able to come down this Weekend. The date can change if Matt is more flexible on that, but I ain't sure.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Uh... It's just a casual get-together for the smashers in the area. And you can probably take out Brawl, unless people are actually motivated to play it. But expect lots of Brawl Johns if you do.

Vyke

Smash Champion
My name is John, therefore I have exclusive right to John as much as I want.

My logic is flawless.

Top Bottom