• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
LIKE OMG! HAPPY B DAY ALAN AND TAKI! *Squeels*

In honor of your b-day i say you two fellahs should get some candles

and by candles I of course mean erotic keyboard implamented ****

For ma homies! ***( . )( . )***

TheLake

Smash Master
Gentlemen where are the tig ol bitties? ):

You dishearten me with your lack of respect for our favorite middle easter and saxon (celtic, norse, falco, what the hell are you again alan?) on the day of their birth! *shakes fist with rage*

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday Alan and Taki!

So anyone want to come to game nite tomorrow? It's me, Dac, and Keer, and maybe garrett. I'm going to get matches recorded and fun stuff. People who live nearby should come down. (I'm lookin at you, butler)

TheLake

Smash Master
*eyes up 9volt in an almost non sexual manner while then looking over alan in a quite sexual manner with the intent of gladly going to jail for a "special cause"*

Game nite you say? hmm

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
It starts at 6, but u can come whenever, because my classes are done at 12. Hit me up on AIM.

A-Laon

Smash Master
looking over alan in a quite sexual manner with the intent of gladly going to jail for a "special cause"*
You guys should come visit me! We can play smash (and me and aaron can finally play Valkyrie Fight Tag) into the wee hours of the morning.
@ Alan

Good Roy vs Sheiks will be your present.
I aint trying to play my games wit no DILLLLDO

maybe if the game is like.........wario ware SHOVE IT UP YO OWN AZZZ
What an awesome series of posts. <3

Chris, you have air conditioning? I'll spend a week!

nojoes

Smash Ace
Two things, Pittsburgh needs to man up and host tournaments, and future tournaments held in the Cleveland area in Ohio will contain melee, so cross the border fellas, I'll sick 4% on you. Take it easy guys.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'll sick 4% on you.
That word should be either "stick" or "sink" when used in such a phrase. Unfortunately, given the fact that they are both single-character differences, I cannot make any logical assumption as to which one it was intended to be. Courtesy of you, I am now ****ed to have to live my life potentially never being able to solve this enigma. May your soul writhe in eternal hellfire.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Will go to 9volt's thing. Will go to Naka's. Provided they aren't both on the same day (today). So, Naka, are you in Carlisle or at your house?

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm unable to do anything this weekend, unfortunately, cus I'm gonna go visit me mum. The weekend after that is free, though.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Thaorn

T-H-A-O-R-N

Not to be confused with "Thorn," or "Thaon," or the other 100 mindless mispellings of my name which I was plagued with enduring on my previous server.

I have high hopes in you, gentlemen. Make me proud.

Dismissed.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If i make a character in wow (which should be in the next 100 years) it will be named the "One True Non God Jebus"

In honor of my one friend's Diablo Paladin.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Top Bottom