• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
My car is leaving Duquesne at 8:15 Saturday morning. Tim, Sheik, and Evan are confirmed. I believe Sheik is trying to get Phil to join us. That is all.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@thelake evangelion made me cry(tear up) the first time i saw it all. dayum i dunno next time i'll see you. perhaps you should DL it on torrent or soemthin >_> just DONT YOUTUBE OR STREAM IN HORRIBLE QUALITY the animation is pretty good and u should see it in its entirety.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I wish someone would ****ing call me when they change their plans that are at least somewhat related to me. It isn't like my number is hard to remember, or anything. /shortangryrant

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, it's been a while. How is everyone? I've kinda gotten back into Melee, so you guys might see me some random friday in october. I wanted to see who here still plays MTG, and if anyone was interested in playing at all. I bought 2 boxes of Shards of Alara, and I'm having a mini event at my house where we can draft them. Dates are the 11th or 12th of October. Cost is $20.00, we will draft 3 packs, and everyone gets 3 or 4 more after that. Top 4 in the tourney will get more. The more people we get, the lower the cost goes. Hit me up on AIM if you are interested.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Got your text, Matt. Yeah, I'm up for anything tomorrow. Aaron is coming over tonight, so I'll tell him about it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
My comp is so ****ed up. :(

If you guys are still playin' WoW, I can FINALLY transfer a character (my druid is finished until Wrath, and my warrior just needs to level through Outland [who's gonna be my runnin' man? eh? eh?]). I would have done this last week but the power outage ***** my arena points.

I want to smash soon. I had to deal with a horrendous ordeal due to my comp screwing up, and now I came down with a bloody fever. gg me

AARON! ROY DITTOS!
MATT! FALCO DITTOS!
JOHN! (doc?) DITTOS!
JACOB! ROY DK!
STEVE! WHO THE **** DO YOU EVEN PLAY?

etc.

TheLake

Smash Master
Good ****, Alan, good ****. So are you going to transfer your druid to Detheroc or not (until WoTLK?)

Do not be decieved, this is John.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
My comp is so ****ed up. :(

If you guys are still playin' WoW, I can FINALLY transfer a character (my druid is finished until Wrath, and my warrior just needs to level through Outland [who's gonna be my runnin' man? eh? eh?]). I would have done this last week but the power outage ***** my arena points.

I want to smash soon. I had to deal with a horrendous ordeal due to my comp screwing up, and now I came down with a bloody fever. gg me

AARON! ROY DITTOS!
MATT! FALCO DITTOS!
JOHN! (doc?) DITTOS!
JACOB! ROY DK!
STEVE! WHO THE **** DO YOU EVEN PLAY?

etc.
lol

Marth vs high tier
Sheik vs low tier

**Isn't a tier ***** **

Top Bottom