• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Whether it be John's or (good ****!) Chris's, let me know the weekend. I'm just sittin' around bored nowadays. =/

As a result, I now have a level 55 warrior.

D20

Smash Lord
Is it on Detheroc?

I changed my spec to mutilate. It is way more fun to stun-lock people, but I feel like I'm lacking in mobility when I'm not in control. Alan/Matt... should I be rolling with 41/20/0 or 41/0/20? At the moment, I have the subtlety specs because it is much easier to get the opener. I know combat would be superior for pure damage because of the addition 50% from offhands.

Vyke

Smash Champion
My place is available for this weekend, and Matt is supposedly able to come up this weekend as well. So, call Matt or get in touch with him somehow, Alan.

PARTY AT MY PLACE WOO.

HULK-MANIA BRUTHEERR!

TheLake

Smash Master
My little pony, my little pony...
You'll always be in my heart :bee:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR YA'll

SMASH FEST AT JOHNS

GO NOW

NO JOHNS!

ERR...

RAAAARGH!

It should be saturday though...everyone go on that day (gives you folks more time to plan)

I want blood gentleman

Blood

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yes, Listen to Aaron because it's his house.

OH WAIT A SECOND.

Who wants to come when, if you even want to come?

TheLake

Smash Master
My place is available for this weekend, and Matt is supposedly able to come up this weekend as well. So, call Matt or get in touch with him somehow, Alan.

PARTY AT MY PLACE WOO.

HULK-MANIA BRUTHEERR!
Oh right john doesnt want people to come over right...

OH WAIT

Yes listen to me ****ers

Im runnin the show now

Saturday

or theres no sale

xyt

Smash Lord
I'll be showing up with Anonable, John Boney and possibly Jay.
Also Zelareth is expected to make an appearance tomorrow with one of his friends~
we might have enough to ppl to run a SotD Tournament.
so bring setups guys : D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i heard there was only one last time, someone should look into getting another. if them 2nd pair of components are there then someone bring a wii if they arent then someone bring a tv.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Now I'm just horribly confused. Do you want to hold this SoTD at my place? If so, we've only got one set-up, but we can make that two, possibly three if Lyme heads over.

Of course if this is just at Duquesne then forget what I just said.

pockyD

Smash Legend
doesn't compare to only having to do 5-10 hours of work a week, and choosing when you want to do it too

paycheck is nice, but honestly, at no point in college was i hurting for cash (plus my job paid pretty nicely senior year)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
doesn't compare to only having to do 5-10 hours of work a week, and choosing when you want to do it too

paycheck is nice, but honestly, at no point in college was i hurting for cash (plus my job paid pretty nicely senior year)
Well, I think 5-10 hours of work/week is an understatement for me, it took me way longer than that to get all my shit done. And I was terrible at structuring my time in college, so the time I needed to spend on work was never at a convenient time. I dunno, I guess we just had very different college experiences.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Someone answer my question. >:|

(Where is this going on at?)

Nevermind. Tell us who wins! I guess my place is moved to Saturday unless people still want to head up here after SoTD or if Matt can't go tomorrow.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Someone answer his question ^^^ I'm waiting on it too =P (whatever)

If anybody is leaving me voicemails about Smash (or WoW, or Pikachu, or clubbin'), don't. Leave texts. My voice mail is glitched and can't be recovered at the moment.

I may be busy this weekend and honestly can't really find out until tomorrow; however, if John's place tomorrow is a for-sure thing that can be determined tonight, I can give it priority.

Rob -- I'd go 41/0/20, Control/opening > pure damage for Rogues.

My warrior's on Mag and once I get it to 70 it'll just be hangin' out as a daily bot until WotLK.

I'll make my DK on Detheroc. You ain't gettin ma' droo.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Its nice to not have like homework that can take anywhere from like 20 minutes to like 10 hours (God **** graphics). Your weekends are always free. Its kind of awesome.

The only thing I miss in the fact that everything and everyone were in close viscinity.

Why am I in the pitts thread?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i dunno, i was perfectly happy staying up mad late one night a week in return for having no stress at all the rest of the week, in addition to being able to sleep in the next day anyway

my weekends were always free in college =[... even if you didn't do your work timelily, things were never due monday so who cares!!

and you need the fear for efficient homework completion

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I think the most appealing thing about being out of school is the lack of homework. which can make for more structured free time, and that makes it easier to plan stuff.

Planning around the randomness that comes from school is a headache.

pockyD

Smash Legend
no, real randomness is being told at 4 pm that you're expected to stay until 11 pm that night so you can give a presentation halfway around the world

being given an assignment that you have a week to complete isn't random at all

pockyD

Smash Legend
Well, I think 5-10 hours of work/week is an understatement for me, it took me way longer than that to get all my shit done. And I was terrible at structuring my time in college, so the time I needed to spend on work was never at a convenient time. I dunno, I guess we just had very different college experiences.
that's not totally true

we both really never did work before 10 pm

it's just that I, with the fear on my side, was a much more efficient worker, whereas you lacked the fear because you didn't care enough

hold this 2x4

Top Bottom