• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
No excuses when the other person is cycloned and the rogue has my full assistance. =P

(I'm indirectly complimenting you for knowing your class very well and being the best player I know. Just roll with it. ;) )

A-Laon

Smash Master
School starts for me this week.
As such, weekends are now cherished resources.
Resources must be spent.
Someone, help me spend them.

I walked to Burger King today, bought a frozen coke, and savored it.

Who says life ain't good?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey guys this is closer than I thought, its like cleveland plus 20min.

so like we shold rly look into getting to this. The turnout shold be good since its in the middle of ohio. AND its not as hard as philly.

I dunno what other incentive to give ya'll but we should RLY get out to this.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So there was a family emergency I volunteered to help this one girl out.

This means that Im on Duty starting NOW and cannot leave the campus. This is in affect all weekend. "oh noes swift you suck" however since I am doing duty this weekend, I have the weekend of the ohio tourney off and a weekend out of the way. I have to work a certain number of weekends(i think I'll have to work only two more!), so hopefully I can plan aorund SPOC in october whent he times comes and get lucky with other dates like he Ohio tourney.

This also means I probly wont be @ DUQ tomm if theres a weekly. I tihnk my duty starts in the evening on friday so I MAY be able to come down for a span of a few hours ealry afternoon(like 2-6 or soemthing like that). I'll let you know tomm if ima show up

D20

Smash Lord
I can be there from 2 til whenever. Matt and Evan might be stopping over, and I think Taki has class til 6.

Sheik... play me.

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
Ok guys, I'm totally new here goes: Just starting off as a freshman at Carnegie Mellon University and I'm wondering if I could come by one of your weeklies some time cuz I've been worried ever since coming here that I won't be able to find decent smashers to keep up my skills with haha.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Ok guys, I'm totally new here goes: Just starting off as a freshman at Carnegie Mellon University and I'm wondering if I could come by one of your weeklies some time cuz I've been worried ever since coming here that I won't be able to find decent smashers to keep up my skills with haha.
Who the **** is this? (Paging me at 5:46 in the mornin', crack of dawnin', now I'm yawnin')

DEF man the more the merrier especailly if you have a setup. You from pittsburgh or elsewhere? do you play fox? if so then <3 if you play falco then <3

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
Nah i'm from NJ originally, I'm just going to college here and I need real smashers to go up against instead of the kids on this floor who already are writing me out as cheap for edgeguarding them xD. And no I'm a Marth player for both Melee and Brawl, sorry =P

D20

Smash Lord
You are always welcome. We play every Friday at Duquesne University and at random times during the week. I'm free this Monday if you wanted to play some.

D20

Smash Lord
That is the worst reason to quit smash. Controllers get old and fail all the time. Buy a new controller and break it in so it is perfect for you. Everyone does it. I will never quit this game as long as my friends are playing it. That is the real reason I play. I just love hanging out with everyone so much.

On a side note... we are going to level up tonight.

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
I agree just break in a new controller, I'm doing that too at the moment actually since my old controller has the padding for the control stick peeled off by now o_O. And yeah Monday should be good I think since I don't have classes, I just have to remember to do my homework before then and not at the last minute instead >_<

Top Bottom