• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

xyt

Smash Lord
I agree just break in a new controller, I'm doing that too at the moment actually since my old controller has the padding for the control stick peeled off by now o_O. And yeah Monday should be good I think since I don't have classes, I just have to remember to do my homework before then and not at the last minute instead >_<
201-916-5369

i am the best melee player on cmu campus :D

<3 Wesley

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Now that Im back in PA, I wonder when the next time I'll see you guys will be.

Boo for not playing brawl, I play both.

I need to play someone...everyone in edinboro sucks

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Where in PA you at, Zig?

Also, Matt, are we still up for hanging out today/this weekend?
Im in edinboro

Thats like two hours or so from pittsburgh, an hour from slippery rock. Uh, five or six hours west of philly. Ive traveled to pittsburgh for tournies though, so just biding my time.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Okay so.

Matt is probably gonna come over. Who else wants to Smash at my place? Garage will be used this time around. Got a big *** fan. Two TVs (Including Steves, welcome to bring more.)

SPEAK, MY BROTHERS, SPEAK.

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
I'm from Franklin Park, NJ originally, it's like 10 min outside of Princeton. And xyt yeah it'd be great to hang out sometime, I'm at Morewood E-Tower Room 402 so gimme a text sometime and drop by and for pretty much anyone around here my number is (732)-668-6131, you can go ahead and drop me a text w/ your name and/or smash name and i'll figure it out haha.

Edit: Xyt maybe you can help me train the friends I have that wanna learn and haven't called me cheap because I don't really know how to play anyone but Marth o_O

A-Laon

Smash Master
haven't called me cheap because I don't really know how to play anyone but Marth o_O
We can change that.

Matt -- sorry I missed your calls. I was out with some friends I hadn't seen all summer, celebrating our first weekend (woot) over dinner, and wasn't really supposed to even have my phone on to begin with. =P

My weekend appears full.

D

Deleted member

I am the best in Western PA
as of last saturday maybe

*throws down that gauntlet*

zigzag I hate you I just left erie and now you show your face.

I am the best in Delaware when I'm in the state. Wait, all of us are =)

GhostlyCrow

Smash Rookie
I figure this is a longshot, but I'll ask anyway.

I'm at Saint Francis University in Loretto, PA (Cambria County). I have no idea how far people drive for this tourney, or from where, but if somebody goes this way to get to DUQ (or nearby tourneys), I'd be willing to help pay for gas for a ride up and back. I could go anytime after 3 on M/W/F, and after 2:30 on T/TH. If the weekly is ever held on a weekend, anytime is good. If anyone can help, you can PM me, or hit me up on AIM at GhstlyCrow. AIM is preferable, I don't visit here much.

Like I said, I doubt many people go this way, but I figure I'd check. Thanks.

Btw, I've been playing Melee for a few years, so don't let the SmashBoards title fool you.

D20

Smash Lord
I figure this is a longshot, but I'll ask anyway.

I'm at Saint Francis University in Loretto, PA (Cambria County). I have no idea how far people drive for this tourney, or from where, but if somebody goes this way to get to DUQ (or nearby tourneys), I'd be willing to help pay for gas for a ride up and back. I could go anytime after 3 on M/W/F, and after 2:30 on T/TH. If the weekly is ever held on a weekend, anytime is good. If anyone can help, you can PM me, or hit me up on AIM at GhstlyCrow. AIM is preferable, I don't visit here much.

Like I said, I doubt many people go this way, but I figure I'd check. Thanks.

Btw, I've been playing Melee for a few years, so don't let the SmashBoards title fool you.
We typically don't hold tournaments. Fridays are just casual gaming. I think Cambria is about 1.5 - 2 hours from Duquesne University, so that would be a bit far for some friendlies.

GhostlyCrow

Smash Rookie
Alright. Tournaments or friendlies, I'd be happy to get competition, but nobody's going that far for friendlies.

Vyke

Smash Champion
So, I'm watching the first Pokemon movie for some reason, and it totally makes me want to use Mewtwo.

D

Deleted member

So, I'm watching the first Pokemon movie for some reason, and it totally makes me want to use Mewtwo.
lol, the ultimate form of deception.

this reminds me of watching epic anime cooking and wanting to cook and failing hard.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Dude, Mewtwo's voice actor needs to do more ****. He was awesome. His only voice acting to date is... Mewtwo. ****.

/resumes wow level grinding

Vyke

Smash Champion
Being ***** is just an inevitability on the way to getting better.

Only this kind of **** doesn't make your *** hurt.

Sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Whats sad is that I know which Anime you're talking about.
what's more sad is that I wasn't referring to a specific anime so much as knowing that it's been done before. So you know the anime where that happened and I don't, I'm just stabbing wildly at the concept.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Can it get any sadder?

Matt, gimme a text or a call or a post here when you can confirm that you'll be free next weekend. Alan, you better come with him if he can.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So aaron, once you get your license talk to jeff and get your butts up here. Bring alan too. The apartment we have is sweet.

Also, since i have nothing elseo to do here for a while, the video should be done by the end of the week.

TheLake

Smash Master
So aaron, once you get your license talk to jeff and get your butts up here. Bring alan too. The apartment we have is sweet.

Also, since i have nothing elseo to do here for a while, the video should be done by the end of the week.
YAY to this! :bee:

pockyD

Smash Legend
Bidoof, Bippa (ビッパ, Bippa?) in original Japanese language versions, is a plump mouse Pokémon. It nests by the river, and constantly whittles its front teeth by gnawing on wood and rocks. It has nerves of steel, and is much more agile and active than it appears. Males have five lumps on their tails, unlike females, who have three.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I have an idea.

WHOS DAT POKEMANS!??!!?!

_______are small ____ Pokémon with large heads with ____ external gills. They also have a fin on the top of their heads and a _____ fin for a tail. They move around on all four legs. _______may be based on axolotls. I herd u liek dem

Top Bottom