• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Because arguing over classes makes so much sense, right?

Reached 30 on my warrior today... and even though the cost reduction to the mount is there, I still don't have enough god **** gold. Go figure.

Edit: Also Alan come work on your alt on Detheroc or else.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Because arguing over classes makes so much sense, right?

Reached 30 on my warrior today... and even though the cost reduction to the mount is there, I still don't have enough god **** gold. Go figure.

Edit: Also Alan come work on your alt on Detheroc or else.
Believe me it's no argument. Starfire, moonfire, hunter dies.

A lot of my friends who had suspended playing on Mag are back so Detheroc has been a veritably nonexistent priority for me as of late. I'd like to make an alt there, but I really can't fathom a class I'd be dedicated to leveling (especially without the assistance of my main). Only thing I'd be interested in is a shaman, but I'm already leveling one with a buddy.

When windfury crits, **** blows up.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Just get all your ***got friends to move over to our server with you, then. >:[

/unrealistic demand

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm done early so I'm here now.... here being the nitespot.... so uh yeah, people should come play

A-Laon

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna transfer my druid to Detheroc and lvl an alt on Magtheridon. Dramatic twist!

Premeditate -> Shadowstep -> Ambush -> Eviscerate -> Done
Try that against a moonkin and you'll deal 1.5k total damage if you're lucky.

Premeditate -> Cheap Shot -> Whatever -> Kindey Shot -> ZOMFG damage -> get kited -> Shadowstep -> get kited -> Deadly Throw -> fail to kill them -> Cloak -> Vanish -> Sprint -> Heal -> *****

You 70 now?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Why would I try that against anything but a cloth wearer?
In endgame PvP, especially in arena gameplay, your role as a sub rogue will be just as much a CCer as a DPSer, only you CC with your chains of debilitating effects rather than one-stop moves like Polymorph. Your ability to simply keep an enemy controlled will hugely benefit your overall effectiveness as you'll still be dealing your great melee DPS while your team is relentlessly wailing on them (or their allies) with far less interruption, which is critical. Burst damage will still **** in many situations, but with players packing 300 and 400+ resil with their myriads of top-end survivability mechanics, steadfast control will hugely outweigh the benefits of personal DPS.

Hey John, what's your character's name? If/when I transfer/make an alt I want to be able to get everyone on my friend's list asap.

Alan just start an alt its way more fun that way...we got to 60's in a month...
I have a 70 PvP main I need to take care of too, which is much more distracting than it may seem. =/

For the whored.

TheLake

Smash Master
Repetitive word choice!
-500 Points

Confusing a C with an S!
-1000 Points

Not lookin' good, man.

Not playing star fox64
-64 points

Not calling after first date of epic roy dittos and merriment
- 9 stocks (for you...BOYA FOR TERMINA)

Hurting a friends feelings for correcting his punctuation and diction
+ 200 guilts for you

A-Laon

Smash Master
I could never hurt you. :(
We did Roy dittos afterall. :)
Which I lost. :(
But you won. :)
Because you went to Termina. :(
Which ****ed you over for a bunch of stocks. :)
But not the last. :(

+2500 Points to you.

EDIT: Using the word "merriment":

*** +500 Bonus ***

Vyke

Smash Champion
You got your second Glaive? Niiice. You should also work on your alt on Detheroc, Matt. My guild mates are getting on my nerves. I'm thinking about quitting. Eh.

We should form our own guild... the guild of... calamitous intent.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Mmmm, I got 2050 2's and my weapon, Alan.
Beautiful, especially for getting that arena rating up so quickly.

I wish we could team. Every rogue partner I've yet played with has been absolute garbage. =(

And yes, get that **** alt up and going on Detheroc. It's gonna take a full S4 resto drood to keep my hunter alive. =P

Taki / Rob -- get 400 resil and let's do 2's and 3's.

D20

Smash Lord
Awww... thanks buddy.

On a side note, I watched the special edition of Gremlins the other night.

TheLake

Smash Master
I actually owned the furby version of gizmo (or rather the gizmo version of furby) and i loved it with all my heart.

It lasted almost a day. Its battery died ):

Vyke

Smash Champion
Those thing's batteries died so quickly...

Though I must confess...

I murdered mine after an hour.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Druid rogue is so broken... Druid makes it a 1v1, and rogue can solo pretty much anything.

btw...are there any smashers left in Erie? Gonna get bored...

A-Laon

Smash Master
Druid rogue is so broken... Druid makes it a 1v1, and rogue can solo pretty much anything.
This is true, permitting that the rogue isn't a moron speccing mutilate, then switching to combat because "it's better," totally failing to solo anything, and getting ***** ****less by every hunter because "there's nothing you can do about them."

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Mutilate isn't bad, we lost a couple of the games around 2020 to a mutilate rogue disc priest....they have some nasty resist poison talents and kited the balls out of me.
Also there isn't much you can do against some hunters, depending on spec...BM hunters **** rogues in 1v1 if they have wrath up, and a very skilled marks hunter has the chance of winning if he gets lucky with some procs.

Top Bottom