• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
OH ****ING HELL YEAH WE GOT A FRIKKIN LAKE COMBO VID ONE THE WAY **** YEAH ITS GONNA HAVE KICKS AND KICKS... AND KICKS... AND KICKS....

I'm not gonna watch it. Naka, make something else.

TheLake

Smash Master
Awwww your so mean, why you always gotta hate like that? ):

(Translation: Haha to you not being in the video biiiiiootch)

The musics awsome though, and the syncing is ever so wonderful. Everyone should get all excited n stuff.

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
well maybe the prince of all sayins should grace you with his presence with his right hand man rubyflame

we will bring some brawl

if we attend

A-Laon

Smash Master
Ooooh many many videos. Two for Cape, Two for me, One for every member of the butler smash, a few AMVs, and the Falcon Compliation Video.
As long as there is a 2 second clip of me standing idly with the caption "<-- lol Alan" at the beginning of at least one of those videos, I'll be thrilled!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im all 70'd and socketed(and broke now)
2 pieces of mericliess(almost @ 3)
both socketed. i slacked a bit on a few yellow gems but the rest are quality(as in got he 2nd best instead of the best gems)
and some other blue socketed as well

anyone up for arena later tonite? (taki/alan?)

get @ me in duels(rob/taki)

D20

Smash Lord
I can arena Friday night. I'm not going to be at Duquense tomorrow... but I'll probably be at the smashfest on Saturday for a bit.

FYI : Honor/Marks will carry over to WotLK.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I can arena Friday night. I'm not going to be at Duquense tomorrow... but I'll probably be at the smashfest on Saturday for a bit.

FYI : Honor/Marks will carry over to WotLK.
i guess ur leaving for that smashfest from ur house correct?
I may try to step it up and go however else possible, cuz i should see the lake and give him teh greatess anime of all tiemzzs evar!!! super duoer evar guru!!!11

hmm getting to 80 must suck *** if they're letting us keep honor and all that good stuff <_<

D20

Smash Lord
I'm going leave from my place, but I will swing by Duquesne at around 5:30 to pick Taki up. We'll probably stay until 10 or 11. You can come with us if you want.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Get matches recorded, people that are all older than me.

I have a date with God of War I, II, and .hack// if I finish the aforementioned.

@Aaron:

You've yet to explain Lifted Beyond bosses to me.
Aaron's ideas = Breasts in my mouth.
My Gamebridge has been on the rag lately, I'm not sure how well it'll record. Apparently they don't last too long when used frequently, or some ****. I need to get new recording equipment.

But I'll try. Gamebridge seems to like certain TVs over other ones.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Honor carries over? Sweet, I have something to do with my new computer before Wrath. =P

Shadowburn AV queues are ****ing terrible.

Smash Bros. is a great game.

TheLake

Smash Master
ATTENTION

I'm holding a Smashfest this Weekend on Saturday Evening. You may arrive anytime after six o' clock PM. We've currently got three TVs (One if I can't contact Lyme, but I should be able to) and two systems.

Where: 264 Moorehead Road, Sarver, PA 16055. You will come to a hill, my driveway is at the top with a rock that has a hole through it. BUT. That is not where you should arrive at, instead there is a driveway with an open gate at the bottom of the hill that leads back to a Garage. That's the place.

When: October 4th, Saturday. 6:00 PM. I most likely will NOT be at my place before 5:00 PM because I'll be visiting my mother the day before.

Bring: A copy of melee, controllers, and a Gamecube/Wii (If convenient.) Oh, and friends if you want. Possibly a TV would be nice.

I made this official-like so people would pay attention to it. Hopefully it'll work. Who can/will come to this?

Lets rumble in the jungle yall....oh and everyone should definatly stay longer than 10 (:

I love you all

@steve - Ok <3 juggz

A-Laon

Smash Master
Smash is awesome. Good ****.

All who left early missed out on my team smokin' Aaron's in "crews." **** yeah, you know it ****ing matters.

You also missed out on trophy-close-up-guessing and WotLK beta.

Roy counters Gigabowser, however, he cannot Counter Gigabowser.

Butler bi-weekly ftw.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I am currently browsing Boards with UT3 running, music downloading, WoW installing, Logitech software upgrading, and my ****ing keyboard GLOWING blue, all at 1680 x 1050 resolution and with 100% fluidity.

I can run Crysis... twice... at once.

Top Bottom