• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

t3hEagleeye

Smash Rookie
All this shiek and character talk makes me realize I should get into another character. I'm thinking sheik, the good captain, or young link

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
fox is top tier, so naturally. This is off topic but does anyone know any really good animes?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Samuri X, FLCL, Trigun(its good tim. >.>), Cowboy bebop, .hack//sign, bleach, Evangalion, Naruto (dont even say it), Samuri Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, wolfs rain. There is just a few. Tim can give you all the ones i missed.

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
^Ahh this brings back a memory of me and a few freinds in my attic one time...

Jeff(Hatake)-*Inserts Naruto into the Gamecube tm*
Alan and Jason-Omg not again...other random complaining
Alan-Hey Jason, Wanna go play air hockey?
Jason-*sigh*Anything is better than that crap...

Alan, you can correct me if I left anythign out...this pretty much sums up me and Alan's veiws on Anime...accept Pokemon the series...I hear there is a new one on this weekend at 8...:rolleyes:

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
PlayaFritz15: how could u like anime
Moaw91: i dont
Moaw91: however, i dont hold grudges against that of which i do not take interest

hahahaha admitted it

pdk

Smash Lord
All this shiek and character talk makes me realize I should get into another character. I'm thinking sheik, the good captain, or young link
the good captain, of course:

and it seems that i'll be able to start attending within the next few weeks (maybe even this week, weather and other peoples' schedules permitting) so you lot keep an eye out for a dude with blue eyes, brown hair about down to the shoulders, bushy unkempt sideburns and a mexistache, thin build of about 5'7"

especially you wes, jason voorhees is still waiting for you ; )

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
the good captain, of course:

and it seems that i'll be able to start attending within the next few weeks (maybe even this week, weather and other peoples' schedules permitting) so you lot keep an eye out for a dude with blue eyes, brown hair about down to the shoulders, bushy unkempt sideburns and a mexistache, thin build of about 5'7"

especially you wes, jason voorhees is still waiting for you ; )
Dude u stole my name my height my appearence...god who are you

pdk

Smash Lord
anyone else there whose face i might have to worry about you lot confusing me with?

pdk

Smash Lord
vague question is vaaaaaaaaague

edit: basically your question could be taken so many ways that it wouldn't be possible to respond to it without knowing which, mind clearing that up?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm going to try to bring a setup tomorrow

i recommend anyone else who is capable of doing so bring one too (don't assume we have enough); last week was tragic with 20 people and 3 cubes before naka showed up; let's not take chances

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Smasher of the Day results...

1. A-Laon
2. Wesley
3. Taki

I got fourth again... I should make myself a certificate this time.

Anyhow, check your PM boxes tommorrow guys - congrats!

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
WOW go alan (i still hate you) but thats awesome you won..congrats........i feal like my game got better today....minus the tournament, tsk picked jungle japes and my brain exploded.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Rob, you should get a certificate for the most disgruntle/best loser, and it should have people like Dan Marino (never won a Super Bowl), some guy named John (because you have alot of them), and Mike Matusow (because he always flips out when he loses at poker tournaments). That my friend would be a certificate only you would deserve.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
tsk picked jungle japes and my brain exploded.
I thought your brain exploded when I swd on FoD :laugh: But seriously I was just trying to come up with a stage to get an advantage and I figured jj was my best option. Anyways, good games as always guys, see you all next week.

Takieddine said:
TSK(brandon)
Oh and Taki learn to spell my name and listen to me when I tell you what stage to counterpick :p

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
no when you swd on fod on the last stock i had to lose Everyone knows whoever swd's first in a samus ditto automatically wins.:laugh:

p.s. next samus ditto we have your going down.:psycho:

Top Bottom