• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
post the exact address, i'm guessing slippery rock university but that still doesn't say which campus building

pockyD

Smash Legend
do you play with soldier6? (doug something?)

thing is that would be a 2-hour round trip on a weekday, and that's if we can even find proper transportation

how about you roll over to duq on fridays =)

takieddine

Smash Master
DUQ Fridays is currently larger than any regular smash meeting in PA(at least 20 attendees), so idk about going up there to slippery rock.

You are welcome to come down like you said though.

pdk

Smash Lord
I disagree, Super Smash Brothers Melee is a very good game, but Donkey Kong is much better...
my favorite part of donkey kong was the get-2-stocked-by-taki's-mario scene, i still cry myself to sleep over it

just keith

Smash Rookie
wow. i appreciate the quick responses. um. yeah i play doug something. he's known as dido around here. if you've played him before...i'm just as good if not a lil better than him. so. hm. well ok. wow people every friday eh. i'd prolly come out like once a month, if that for the rest of the school year.

Slippery Rock University
1 morrow way
slippery rock PA 16057

is the addy. i'll give you my cell phone number if you want it.

Renth

Smash Hero
wow. i appreciate the quick responses. um. yeah i play doug something. he's known as dido around here. if you've played him before...i'm just as good if not a lil better than him. so. hm. well ok. wow people every friday eh. i'd prolly come out like once a month, if that for the rest of the school year.

Slippery Rock University
1 morrow way
slippery rock PA 16057

is the addy. i'll give you my cell phone number if you want it.
:tired:

Doug or Dido why you call him Dido is beyond me.. but uh :laugh: better known as Soldier6 lol... is one of my old friends/crew member but yeah you guys should hit up dequense it's mad fun there wish i could go more often

pdk

Smash Lord
i can't be the only one who read that as dildo and didn't realize this error until hours later

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I actually thought he meant to say "dildo" and not dido, but whatever. Yeah Smash on fridays at Duquesne is a barrel of monkeys and laughs, its a rather odd mix along with some Smash too.

Oh and Alan, the direct quote from Billy Madison is
"Mortal Kombat for the Sega Genesis is the greatest game ever."
"I disagree, while it is a very good game I think Donkey Kong is much better."
"Donkey Kong sucks."
"You know something YOU SUCK."

Tada.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

@PDK i just got that reference lol

POWAH WAVE!!
CRACK SHOOT!!

omg this thread has turned into spam for the past few days.... :/

are we really the biggest thingy in PA? BTW me and wesley talked b4 but you guys should try to get up the EVO east in stamford CT this summer. I'll be there and......well thats a good reason enough yeah

pockyD

Smash Legend
easy for you to be there, it'll probably be less than an hour or something for you

if i'm home in jersey i'll go for sure, but if i'm in pittsburgh or somewhere further than 3-4 hours, it's up in the air

pdk

Smash Lord
omg this thread has turned into spam for the past few days.... :/
it's the circle of life for pittsburgh; this thread turns into serious match discussion on thursday through saturday, then goes back to spam in between

and if ssbm had a character that looked like yamazaki i'd go with that, but alas

come to think of it we should see who's the better pika in the next week or two, i'll be terry and you can be green inspector gadget or whatever ; )

pdk

Smash Lord
yes, you missed the part where swiftbass agreed to take us to evo and pay all our expenses for us, then take us to disneyland afterward

i caught it all though, no worries!

takieddine

Smash Master
Bumping this thread...

I have a bio test on friday(done at 6), wondering who'll be there when and all of that good stuff.
Also I'll most likely be leaving very early.

I'll probably bring recording stuff(if i remember), and i'll just hang around and play a few matches.

pdk

Smash Lord
so you'd be arriving at 6 or arriving before the test starts then leaving for it?

pdk

Smash Lord
if it's enough for this guy, it's enough for everyone:

takieddine

Smash Master
if it's enough for this guy, it's enough for everyone:

Good ol' **** Mongler (aka. Grinman)

If you guys wanna cut it short this week or whatever, i'd be fine with that.

I'd be up for smashing Saturday night I'm in the Oakland area, if anyone(besides Tim) wants in.

pdk

Smash Lord
Good ol' **** Mongler (aka. Grinman)
pff, only oldskool "why, back in my day the only board we had on 4chan was /a/, and we liked it!" clowns call him grinman

and naka, what cause do you suspect and what treatments have you tried? if it's just a cold or something you could probably run down to the store, pick up some airborne, take it before going to duq and be fine

pdk

Smash Lord
see, wes is a real american, why can't you lot be like him?

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIIIIIIIIIGHTS

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll be there, but i wouldn't be averse to ducking out early; there's a tournament on saturday =) (or if we do decide to boycott that, there better be smash somewhere else saturday)

pdk

Smash Lord
any chance you have recording equipment on hand since it seems like taki and swift may sit this out?

pdk

Smash Lord
awesome, we can all be real americans and fight for our rights as one:

Top Bottom