• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Wakeless eyes close not at night
And darkness marks no newer day
A day is dawned
One from the mind
And suns don't set on bright ideas
Which luminate the night
Guiding forth the endless day

And lying there in restless hour
Before the fantasy, our dreams devour
The second side of Earth we see
Without a means to get there
Making real the visions we've short-lived
And all the while queried
Why they're gone within the night

Ambition lost to dream, so dream
And with our hope, no eyes shall close
For what we envision in invisible world
May be there, yet just not seen
And tender now, our eyes provoke
Past burdened seeing of the last day
To let sun rise, withold disguise
And through dreamy lands we'll wake to see them true tomorrow

And in the void of hopeful despair
And parried blues or painful might
The light brings not what dreamt before
Which though
Not in our sight
Golden burden casting through
Once again, painting the day
We see once more before
That our eyes not look away
Or maybe miss the things we seek
Tonight
Another day

Let's see your ****in little triforce beat that.

TheLake

Smash Master
Oooh nicely aimed forward smash *sigh* but you missed....

How sensless is the body throughout?
The tinkering of six
Changes come and about
Abandon perfection
For a moments flaw
Each to its own
Peril to awe

Bow to the sightless
No uniform No prejudice
The Captain leads the warrior
Points in the wrong direction
The warrior follows
Such is the way of a follower
Behold the power of the blind
The blind man who holds power
The captain
Who couldnt see a thing

A whisper is heard by one
But not the other
The whisper of hate
The "other" only hears hate
As It tears into his flesh he laughs
Laughs aloud
The "one" hears the laughter and panics
He doesnt hear his own death however
The "other" returns the pain two fold
And just like that no longer told
The hate is gone forever

The rabbit waits for its lover
Colder than the mountains
A field is shrouded in mist and snow
Feeling nothing more than the hurt
Lonliness is a painful price
For the respect of freedom
To not feel the cold outside
Never scraps the warmth within
Such a superficial sense is meaningless
Love is not

I went into a restroom
It smelled of suffering and wickedness
So awful did my stomach rot
I threw up that day
And layed in my filth
A terrible taste ruled my mouth that night
and nights to come
I went into a restroom
I couldnt smell a thing
I took a number one
I took a number two
It was fantastic
Unfortunately I couldnt taste a thing
What a waste

Balance
The forgotten sense
I contemplated my jump
Wondering if this was the path to take
wondering if it was but a mistake
The Lake
Below me
The Lake
Could over take me
The Lake
Would be my grave
All I had to do was stand on one leg and look over
But my balance was gone
It failed my curiosity
I fell

Balance is needed
Our weaknesses are our strengths
The senses we choose to abuse
All have their price
Cherish them all

D20

Smash Lord
"Day after day, day after day,
We stuck, nor breath nor motion;
As idle as a painted ship
Upon a painted ocean."

I do believe this verse sums up this thread...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i mean if we all gonna put lyrics up here..........

ORENJI no SURAIDO utsusu sora
SUPONJI no PURAIDO burasa gete

SUPAIDAA
teketotta so no yuka wa
kakusa naku tatteiinda
ra no tsuita yume mitai na

ride on shooting star
kokoro no koede san tanzu no youni
rai tsuzuketa

KURANJI no HAMUSUTAA otonabi de
RIBENJI no ROBUSUTAA kikijurete

SUNAIPAA
kochitotta sono sekai ni
ani ga mierutte yuunda
rau mai ni soware tai na

ride on shooting star
kimi wo saga****e kin da shoujo juu
so wo tsuita

ride on shooting star
kokoro no koede san tanzu no youni
rai tsuzuketa

so basically this is our thread....... O_o

/kills the fawken lyrics trend

Vyke

Smash Champion
@John

its not at your house?

either way give me a ring and i'll help with spiffying
It's at my house, just down in the valley next to it. Hahaha, you're not going eitherway, so I don't have any need to answer the second part.

Just kidding Steve. Work starts Tuesday (Tommorow) at 3:00 PM to whenever. Shayne and Mike are coming over to help, and Aaron comes over Wednesday with everybody else. I also have a family friend coming over to help.

takieddine

Smash Master
Whens your thing vyke? Also anyone going there that can arrange to give me a ride. I can provide gas moneyage.

Someone help me hit 28 today...

Vyke

Smash Champion
It really depends on how fast we get the work done for the place where it's held and when everyone can make it.

I assume weekends because of the job schedule. So as far as weekends go either this up and coming one, or the one after... though the one after is also after the Ohio tourney. Which would you guys prefer? Before or After the Ohio Tourney?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Fox McCloud has appeared in every Super Smash Bros. game to date. He wears his Star Fox 64 outfit in the series. He is a fast, light-weight character, utilizing speed and agility. His special moves include: Blaster, his projectile weapon, the Fire Fox, his recovery move, a fire attack that engulfs him in flames and sends him flying a limited distance in the direction of the analog stick on the controller. The Reflector, also known as the "Shine", or "Deflector"[15] is a blue hexagonal structure that briefly electrocutes foes when first activated, and reflects enemy projectiles. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, he is lighter than previously established, although he falls more quickly. Super Smash Bros. Melee adds a dash attack, called Fox Illusion. His Blaster is also sped up, and has rapid-fire capabilities, but enemies don't flinch at the impacts of its shots. His Fire Fox move also improves by going higher or further than in the original Super Smash Bros which is like an extra boost. Hit the crab in its weak point for massive damage

pockyD

Smash Legend
The Ice Climbers, voiced by Sanae Kobayashi,[7] appear as playable fighters in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Their symbol is an eggplant, the first vegetable rescued from the original game. Although they are collectively the same fighter, players only control Popo while Nana mimics his every move. However, if Popo and Nana are separated, Nana will do everything she can to come back to Popo, hitting characters in front of her or throwing them. Changing the fighters' colors can allow one to control Nana with Popo following.

In Melee, polar bears and Toppies appear in Adventure Mode. Predictably, the Japanese version contains the seal Topi while western versions has the yeti. Their stage is "Icicle Mountain," a level partially based on the mountains from Ice Climber. The target test stage is a direct, 2.5D representation of NES-style graphics.

In Brawl, the Ice Climbers return with a Final Smash called "Iceberg." When used, Popo and Nana high five each other causing a huge iceberg to rise from center stage. Taking up most of the level, the iceberg whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

Vyke

Smash Champion
First day of renovating. Went well. Cleaned out a lot of junk and burned some old cardboard. Looks cleaner. But not clean enough.

Hopefully with the might of Beilstein and... tallness of Mowry, coupled with the righteous blonde duo of Moorehouse and Boyd... we can...

Get it CLEANER!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
The Ice Climbers, voiced by Sanae Kobayashi,[7] appear as playable fighters in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Their symbol is an eggplant, the first vegetable rescued from the original game. Although they are collectively the same fighter, players only control Popo while Nana mimics his every move. However, if Popo and Nana are separated, Nana will do everything she can to come back to Popo, hitting characters in front of her or throwing them. Changing the fighters' colors can allow one to control Nana with Popo following.

In Melee, polar bears and Toppies appear in Adventure Mode. Predictably, the Japanese version contains the seal Topi while western versions has the yeti. Their stage is "Icicle Mountain," a level partially based on the mountains from Ice Climber. The target test stage is a direct, 2.5D representation of NES-style graphics.

In Brawl, the Ice Climbers return with a Final Smash called "Iceberg." When used, Popo and Nana high five each other causing a huge iceberg to rise from center stage. Taking up most of the level, the iceberg whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-air.
meh 5/10

I saw it coming a mile away, perhaps because i thought of doing it myself

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Well, Vyke, I'll try to make it, just keep us updated. I'm still looking for a place to hold my tourney........>_>

Vyke

Smash Champion
Tyberg, you've mapquested/Google mapped my place of residence, right? You know where I am and how far you'll have to drive, etc? Also, if you plan on coming, how many people are coming with you?

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Tyberg, you've mapquested/Google mapped my place of residence, right? You know where I am and how far you'll have to drive, etc? Also, if you plan on coming, how many people are coming with you?
Yeah, Vyke. It's just a matter of whether or not I have to work or am busy or something the day that it happens. If I do end up coming, I'll probably just bring like one or maybe 2 peeps along.

Vyke

Smash Champion
It's postponed until we get the area cleaned out. Doing a good job so far, only need some table-cloths and stuff moved around, and the floor cleaned. I don't suppose any of you that plan on coming have tents? The smashathon will most likely be happening the weekend after this one, right after the Ohio Tournament. It's always adjustable, the place we're holding it at is owned by me... so... It ain't like it won't be open.

Also, --> here's to Vudujin's return. <--

Video is from Smashtastrophe II... Didn't have my GameBridge back then, so it was taken with a camera.

takieddine

Smash Master
Rizael did you want to play today? cause I was thining we should just head up to butler play all afternoon, or possibly stay the night. I'm not sure how your work schedule works out, so gimme a call... If not I still wanna just play today.

TheLake

Smash Master
You mean its ONLY 5

If you fellas come up and your spending the night anyways we still have ooodles of time to smash.

The day is young son.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for dissapearing on you Taki, I wanted to play really bad but work screwed me :(. Hopefully tonight will work out.

Top Bottom