• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
pockyD is approximately black and 7 foot tall and weighs 237 pounds. His stunning blue eyes are very attractive as well as his sexy glasses which further magnify his already incredibly sexy features.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
is a half-elf mage also necessarily half-somethingelse?
Typically, half-______ without the other half filled in is assumed to be other half human. Humans apparently get around among other races... Other half and half's are possible, i think, (... doesn't really make sense one way or the other, but it's fantasy so whatever), but you would say, "a half-elf, half-gnome illusionist," to clarify that the other half was something other than human.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I think GH:Aerosmith is a pretty cool guy, eh has HO/POs like GHII and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh and after a couple hours of play, FC count = 5/41 >_<

takieddine

Smash Master
HAHAHA we got butler videos before smashtastrophe II videos.

So whats coming next the lost VLS tapes, Smashtastrophe II videos, or the second coming?

My money is on the second coming...

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Ummm...Would anyone here be interested in a small local Pittsburgh tourney in a few weeks perhaps? =/

Vyke

Smash Champion
163 Views. Someone must be watching them. Besides, I'd rather put them up than just let the videos sit there unwatched on the laptop.

Tyberg, where in Pittsburgh?

Oh, and I have no clue who recorded any of the Smashtastrophe II videos... Otherwise I'd contact them about snatching them up and trying to host/edit them, or something. The next important/semi-important tournament that I go to with the Butler crew I'll be sure to bring my recording equipment.

pockyD

Smash Legend
sorry, i was under the impression that you were choosing between 'butler videos' and smashtastrophe vids, and my intention was to point out that more people would be interested in smashtastrophe vids, not that no one would be interested in 'butler videos'

naka i'm sure hating me is fun and all but get over it; not everything i say is meant to be taken maliciously

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd like to see Smashtastrophe II vids too... Though I've given up on them after it took the first Smashtastrophe I videos forever and a half to come up. Just the memory of being there will suffice, eh?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
sorry, i was under the impression that you were choosing between 'butler videos' and smashtastrophe vids, and my intention was to point out that more people would be interested in smashtastrophe vids, not that no one would be interested in 'butler videos'

naka i'm sure hating me is fun and all but get over it; not everything i say is meant to be taken maliciously
You may not mean it to sound malicious, but god ****it you just make it far to easy to make you look like the *** in pretty much every situation. So yea, it is a lot of fun.

Also your so called "point" was clearly stated as:
does anyone actually watch these butler videos
Which sounds a lot like an ******* statement to me. How in the hell is that sapposed to get across the idea that people want to see smashtastrophe II vids over Butler vids?

D20

Smash Lord
Raziel, help me.

I'm level 60 and am trying to farm honor for S2 gear and other level 70 epics. I need to win AV more... but Alliance ***** that BG in my bracket. Tell me how a subtlety spec'd rogue beats each class. You can look up my character on the armory to see my gear/talents. My name is Enide, and I am on Detheroc. You rock.

For the Horde!

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about picking it up again and playing with a group of friends over on Rexxar... but at the same time, I kind of don't want to play.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd be all in for that if I didn't just cancel my subscription a few weeks ago. I can use what little time I have left on the month I have, though.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Rob -- join AV premades when you're 70. You'll get 3k honor an hour unless all 40 people suck.

And subtlety rogues beat every class in the game because they get out of everything and get their opponent into everything else, requiring little more than the rogue player to have a pulse in order to do so.

Rogues are for mindless ******* kthxbye

Nighthaven--> Gadgetzan is the most horrible flight.

S4 gear all looks like crap. I don't even want it. I'm stickin with S2/3 and waiting for WotLK.

Moonkin > Mages

"Hey, what do you call a Moonkin crossed with a Mage?"
"A really ****ty Moonkin!"

<3 all Horde players

I thought I started playing a paladin recently. Turns out the paladin is playing itself.

PvE / raiding is incredibly boring and ungratifying, imo. I can't stand the monotony. PvP provides a different experience every time, hence I find it far more enjoyable.

-- Thaorn of Magtheridon

/cast Entangling Roots
"Thaorn waves goodbye to you. Farewell!"
/cast Starfire

Anyone wanna play smash?

Top Bottom