• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Unfortunately Brawl doesn't really have a... devoted... fan base in PA. At least, not where Monaca is concerned. Last Brawl tournament was more like a mockery towards the game. Not many people really showed up (Sort of expected after the big Melee tourney the night before.)

I wasn't aware there was going to be another Monaca smash, though. Is there?

takieddine

Smash Master
We're thinking of holding another big Melee/Brarwl tourney.

Again brarwl tourneys are being held in pittsburgh by the pittsburgh cybercon, google it up and their website with a calendar should be there. But no one here recommends going there (or playing brawl).

pockyD

Smash Legend
no one ever uses 'plug' as advertise without a direct object

especially the way you worded it, i read it as "plug in" and just overall broken english

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
no one ever uses 'plug' as advertise without a direct object

especially the way you worded it, i read it as "plug in" and just overall broken english
I was on this forum once. Tekkoshocon.com.......

I they gave me ban points and PM'd me like a dozen times warning me about my language. I wasn't cuzzing, I was no using periods and having run-ons like this........... with the dots.

Im glad smahboards doesnt give ppl points and stuff like that. I'd be banned with the rest of an entire state. i wont point any fingers , Connecticut.................

Im going to plugin this thread about WoW arena. Who wants to start a team son. When the boat melee loses float I'm probly gonna get more into WoW arena.

johns in 3......2........1........my talking etiquette is so 1337 that my grammar while typing suffers

A-Laon

Smash Master
No, YOU fail.

Fail to see I did that on purpose!

See? Triangle.

Triangle? Triforce?

Triforce of... Wisdom?

Wisdom? Zelda?

Zelda? Zelda main?

What!?

TURN AROUND!!!
If you know nothing of the above quote, then you, simply, know nothing.

takieddine

Smash Master
No, unfortunately not, but I went looking for some.

However I did encounter mosquitoes the size of my hand.

I chased a chipmunk till it got too tired to run.

I found a yellow and pink moth.

There was way too many bugs, crows, and fire flies.

Top Bottom