• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
STFU NOOB :mad:

In all seriousness I think Smashtastrophe 3 is just begging to happen...Anyone have an Idea of the optimal Date to hold it in?

End of summer-ish? begining of spring break-ish?

We obviously want the largest attendance that we could possibly attract.
How about we smashtastrophe like in a month at most, seriously the end of summer idea sucks giant donkey kok

but i like the way you want smashtarophe 3

good luck with the mm tomorrow

TheLake

Smash Master
UmbreonMow vs your cereal is a terrible **** match.

Plank should try dashgrab with the CG because sheik's dashgrab has a larger hitbox in every direction and he would grab opponents that don't DI to get out early because the grab hitbox is also bigger above sheik.. Plank. Plankity plankity plank. builder of rafts. builder of ****ing walmart rafts.
Im pretty sure he does it cause you cant dash grab onto platforms. Wavelanding chaingrabs are soo sexy and planks wicked at pulling it off. Im pretty sure jumpcanceling is easier to turn around to for them folks that do DI different ways.

But yeah all of shieks grab options ****...especially boost grab <3

I dont see why he doesnt fight as zelda. Zelda Raaaapes ganon

GOOO ZELDA!! HUUUZAH *kicks a random homeless guy*

Oh and lodging is a "lol" word. It makes me laugh (Lumberjacks ftw)

TheLake

Smash Master
He lies! He gots no moneys!!!

Why doesnt matt and rose pick taki up? O_o Just be at dusquense taki and have them pick you up thar....its not like they havent been there before. *growls for no reason*

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
XYT is not in Pittsburgh right now...
oh thats right

As a last minute update, even though my mom is getting eats, i'd encourage the bringing of pizza money, as it is likely that we will run short on food due to the amount of people showing up

So bring:
Setups
-Gamecubes
-TV's
-Copies
-Controllers
Money
-MMs
-Pizza
-Hardcore lovin'
The Best Smashin You'll Ever Play in Your Entire Lives
-Sandbagging sucks
-And lets face it, everyone could use the practice

See you kids soon! (Please start showing up now lol)

pockyD

Smash Legend
i didn't actually know black people listened to eminem

edit: also, that reminds me; in 8th grade, I bought my friend the marshall mathers LP for his birthday, but since i was only 12, they wouldn't sell me the real thing, so I had to get the uncensored version

a few days later he got caught for listening to it at school, but since there was no profanity, they didn't give him a real punishment

fantastic story, i know

also for the first many times i heard the song "the real slim shady", i thought "are just imitating" was "adjusting my *******" (i obviously didn't think it through enough to realize that it didn't make sense)

HIGH SCHOOL - THESE PROBLEMS MATTER

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
haha,

yeah I always loved eminem and but yea alot of blacks see him as some fake rapper. Hes in my top 5 MCs of all time. He was real talent unlike soulja boy and wohever the f**k else. he talked about real **** without doing it in the same way of guns hoes and the hood even tho he grew up in detroit(WHAT!)

lol I never had any of his CD's my mom wouldnt let me buy them. I just requested his songs on that channel "the box" that used to play videos all day.

Its now that im older that I've realized how talented and skilled as an MC Eminem is. I was too young to really appreciate it. Yay its cool being older(kinda)

Stan repeats : 20

Renth

Smash Hero
getting my license in a few weeks I intend on visiting. As always, anyone is welcome to visit here for as long as they want *free food* lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** 4%

btw they're all girls taki

Linda is the first
then Dido
Maradith is the last one
if one looks like Linda then she will be Lynn
Boys get aborted or given away

TheLake

Smash Master
Plank your still my favorite sheik player that I know I can beat if i believed in myself and shot you in the foot unlike Xyt wheres I couldnt beat even if he was a 8 year old parapalegic addicted to heroin.

The way you turn into zelda in that second match....I creamed myself. No joke.

I felt you you should at least know that (:

Oh everyone go to Bebops tommorow. Dis **** is fur real.

Fixed (;

I <3 Xyt

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Hey Taki I finally did it...
It's not that great of a score but I finally bothered to practice a little and....

Top Bottom