• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
I know! But I don't have a console that can play it and the nitespot which has it doesn't open back up until fall :(
Well, put forth the same effort on GH2 as you did with GH3 and you'll **** it (it's right at your technical level, imo, and that's a compliment, not an insult) plus I think you'll enjoy it much more because it doesn't have all the gay.

Most importantly, you'll get to take on the REAL big bad boss song.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Bebop:

Address? Time? Air conditioning on these *****IN summer days? :)

EDIT:

Very nice, TSK. You're capable of taking GH far more seriously than I was. Still, you gotta play some GH2, too! :)
In order:

I updated the original post, I encourage late afternoon ( 3:00 or 4:00) but whatevers best just so long as it isn't ungodly early, and I"ll see what i can do (meaning hoprfuly i have 2 A/C units and a bajillion fans)

Suprstevn44 if anyone has any ?'s

xyt

Smash Lord
the only (relevant) matchup wobbling has a significant effect on is samus

fox, falco, sheik, and falcon already get ***** from grabs, and marth, peach, and jiggs shouldn't ever get sync grabbed unless you mess up

and samus is gay and deserves to get ***** anyway

edit: of course having wobbling helps the IC player, but no more so than having chaingrabbing helps a sheik player or having uthrow uair helps a fox player

"if you hadn't wobbled..." is an awful argument; it's like saying 'if you hadn't usmashed...' (i dunno why i switch back and forth between single quotes and double quotes)
Personally I think Fox uthrow-->uair and the like are much more helpful (and depending on how you argue it, broken) than wobbling. I won't argue for sheik's chain grabbing though because i've never had to face the situation where i can't just chain grab back =_=);;

Well I couldnt come there, but is sure is possible that i come there.

I guess I'll just have to opt for rap-erm playing rob tomorrow.
Taki. He came.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Well I couldnt come there, but is sure is possible that i come there.

I guess I'll just have to opt for rap-erm playing rob tomorrow.
You could get a ride from Rob! :)

AND I MEAN IT **** IT IM ****IN BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND I WANNA PLAY SOME ****IN SMASH (or mini-golf, though it's bloody humid) AND SO I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND FLAME PEOPLE INTO MAKING STRIDES TO ENABLE ME TO PLAY (being totally selfish and elitist in doing so and probably just disuading anyone from actually heeding my requests) BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AROUND AND ***** LIKE A CHILD BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT AND DIDN'T GET MY LICENSE EARLIER AND HENCE HAVE NO OPTIONS BUT TO SIT HERE *****ING WITH MY THUMB UP MY ***.

For the record, I used Shift for that whole thing.

<3 Taki we'll play at some point.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm about to explode, I didnt watch this yet...

Alright I just exploded, in my pants....3-mother ****ing stocked, what the **** kage why are you so mother****ing good god****. HOLY ****

OMFG LJASd;JFOWIJELKSDMF:LSdf asdf

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm about to explode, I didnt watch this yet...

Alright I just exploded, in my pants....3-mother ****ing stocked, what the **** kage why are you so mother****ing good god****. HOLY ****

OMFG LJASd;JFOWIJELKSDMF:LSdf asdf
Quit giving Kage all the credit.

I'm sure Ben taught that noob everything he knows.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Ummm yeah

Taki do you have a deff ride at all?
If someone can give taki a ride, that would be appreciated

anyways,

I am HOPEFULLY going to have some food here for teh smashaz, but i would bring pizza money whether i have foodz or not. I wold also like to take this time to role call anyone whos going.

Atacusbebop
TheLake
Vudujin
Lyme
Naka
PWNY
Raziel
Rose
taki
Alan

if you're not on this list and should be, post
if you are on this list and shouldn't be post.

I plan on also having a sweet sign at the end of my driveway to indicate the location

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm probably too much out of the way for Naka, I'll see if Rob(D20) wants to go I can catch a ride with him.

Anyone passing by Downtownish pittsburgh that can pick me up on the way, I'll be free around 4:30 tomorrow.

TheLake

Smash Master
Plank your still my favorite sheik player.

The way you turn into zelda in that second match....I creamed myself. No joke.

I felt you you should at least know that (:

Oh everyone go to Bebops tommorow. Dis **** is fur real.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I told you plank was terrible.

"Plank used inescapable chaingrab of veru sure certain death"

"But it failed"

edit: I don't actually think Plank is terrible, but it sounds better if I say it that way.
lol like inui vs blastoise.........

it was obvious that plank wasnt playing his A game, but to be fair....Kage had the skill/ability to take advantage of it and play the matchup. I mean its not like every ganon can beat plank when he(plank) is not playing his A game(they'd probly still get beaten due to the matchup itself)....kage just happens to be beast and known for his exceptional play in that matchup......it was a good opportunity.

takieddine

Smash Master
sheik vs ganon is a terrible **** match >_>
STFU NOOB :mad:

In all seriousness I think Smashtastrophe 3 is just begging to happen...Anyone have an Idea of the optimal Date to hold it in?

End of summer-ish? begining of spring break-ish?

We obviously want the largest attendance that we could possibly attract.

D

Deleted member

sheik vs ganon is a terrible **** match >_>
UmbreonMow vs your cereal is a terrible **** match.

Plank should try dashgrab with the CG because sheik's dashgrab has a larger hitbox in every direction and he would grab opponents that don't DI to get out early because the grab hitbox is also bigger above sheik.. Plank. Plankity plankity plank. builder of rafts. builder of ****ing walmart rafts.

Top Bottom