• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Local tournament would be sweet.

Taki, we should probably start work on Smashtastrophe III.

Also i need some set training for the ohio tournament coming up.

A-Laon

Smash Master
In the course of 8 minutes and 47 seconds I once again harnessed all of the reasons that I originally loved this game.

Must smash soon. Local event = yes.

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Alrighty. I'm just checking to see if we can use this one building's basement for the local Pittsburgh tourney. I'll let you guys all know when everything is prepared, don't worry.
Also, where does Smashatrophe normally take place? Where with Smashatrophe III be when it comes around?
Thanks, and make sure to listen back for more info on my tourney,
Tyberg29

Vyke

Smash Champion
The last two took place in Monaca, PA in a youth center. Graciously allowed to host it there by Rose and the landlady, I think. But man, that landlady was a *****. Even if she was old. :[

I was speaking with Taki and a few of the Pittsburgians about holding a smashathon at my place after Jacob (Vudujin) arrives home from Germany next week. Any takers on this idea? It'll be at my place and it shouldn't be too hard to get here from Pittsburgh, seeing as it isn't hard at all to get to Pittsburgh from my place. I've only got two TVs though, so if anyone feels like bring an extra set-up it wouldn't hurt. That is if we need it.

This would be near Butler. Plenty of fights would be filmed and put up on YouTube/Butler Smash Thread as well. Oh, and Alan, I'm that kid you played Brawl teams with at Smashtastrophe II, haha. In case you forgot.

264 Moorehead Road
Sarver, PA. 16055

Thoughts? Yeahs, Nays?

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
The last two took place in Monaca, PA in a youth center. Graciously allowed to host it there by Rose and the landlady, I think. But man, that landlady was a *****. Even if she was old. :[

I was speaking with Taki and a few of the Pittsburgians about holding a smashathon at my place after Jacob (Vudujin) arrives home from Germany next week. Any takers on this idea? It'll be at my place and it shouldn't be too hard to get here from Pittsburgh, seeing as it isn't hard at all to get to Pittsburgh from my place. I've only got two TVs though, so if anyone feels like bring an extra set-up it wouldn't hurt. That is if we need it.

This would be near Butler. Plenty of fights would be filmed and put up on YouTube/Butler Smash Thread as well. Oh, and Alan, I'm that kid you played Brawl teams with at Smashtastrophe II, haha. In case you forgot.

264 Moorehead Road
Sarver, PA. 16055

Thoughts? Yeahs, Nays?
Hecks yes! That sounds like a great idea, and I'd probably be able to make this one.
So you all know, I am still looking for places to host my tourney, so don't forget about it! =D

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I talked to Rose yesterday, and he said that the Monaca venue will be permanently closing this fall, so if you want to do one last Smashtastrophe, do it in August. Just a heads up.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hey, Big-foot. Mike says you still owe him seven dollars for that movie some time ago. So don't go promising people gas money you can't provide.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Big-foot. Mike says you still owe him seven dollars for that movie some time ago. So don't go promising people gas money you can't provide.
Hey Demon Face

1 I have a job now, so I have control over the financial aspects of my life, including the money I say I have.

2 If Mike still hasn't been payed, he needs to talk to Shayne, because he was supposed to pay mike back. we went over this

3 If he remebers over 6 months why hasn't he confronted me the countless times hes seen me.

if theres still trouble, have him call or stop by

A-Laon

Smash Master
You play on Detheroc too? Good ****! :)

I'm stuck between lvling alts and honor grinding a few more S2 pieces on my main, at the moment. I'll try to get an alt on Detheroc up and going this month (might get it to 60-70 before August if I'm motivated).

It'll probably be a Tauren Arms/Fury warrior, because warriors are OP.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
No, no you don't. You obviously don't have control over **** if you can't pay back Mike or stick true to things you say. YOU owe Mike the money, not Shayne. Shayne is actually good for paying people back, and using him as a proxy to pay Mike back is a poor excuse. If you have the money, then you can pay him back. I don't see any problems with it. Then again, it isn't my problem... Though I do enjoy Mike's company a lot more.
I thought demons were all knowing, because if so, you'd know that Shayne and I agreed that if I gave him $10 in gas he'd pay Mike back the $7. On another order of business, if you're trying to be sarcastic and funny, its not working because you were there for the discussion and the point of sarcasm is getting a point across by expressing the opposite of what how you feel/what you know . If you're honestly trying to drag this out for pride that isn't even yours to protect or are simply filling a void for social reasons, then seriously find something better to do with your time and just give up because no one really cares. If you're trying to insult me, than not only have you failed miserably by making a failure of yourself making an argument over a simple relaying of messages, but have also failed to realize I stopped caring when I realized I'm not as offended by you're empty insults, as you are lonely and heartless.

John is pretty gay
He'll never get any @$$
Find a girlfriend son

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You play on Detheroc too? Good ****! :)

I'm stuck between lvling alts and honor grinding a few more S2 pieces on my main, at the moment. I'll try to get an alt on Detheroc up and going this month (might get it to 60-70 before August if I'm motivated).

It'll probably be a Tauren Arms/Fury warrior, because warriors are OP.

yay

that is all

good **** alan

A-Laon

Smash Master
How mysterious
Weekly smash or poetry
Poetic is smash
Answers are not told.
Corrections are merely gray.
Definitions white.

John is pretty gay
He'll never get any @$$
Find a girlfriend son
What the **** was that.
**** smears paint with greater depth.
Get the **** out, son.

yay

that is all

good **** alan
What's your character's name? I'm startin' my alt now.

Pending current circumstances I might just transfer my main over.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Kel'thuzad night elf,
I equip an orange weapon,
Other one should drop.

Alliance shouldn't be 3 syllables, just so I wasn't wrong.

D

Deleted member

Fair lotus blossom
Honeybee draws its nectar
My **** rips your ***

Vyke

Smash Champion
I thought demons were all knowing, because if so, you'd know that Shayne and I agreed that if I gave him $10 in gas he'd pay Mike back the $7. On another order of business, if you're trying to be sarcastic and funny, its not working because you were there for the discussion and the point of sarcasm is getting a point across by expressing the opposite of what how you feel/what you know . If you're honestly trying to drag this out for pride that isn't even yours to protect or are simply filling a void for social reasons, then seriously find something better to do with your time and just give up because no one really cares. If you're trying to insult me, than not only have you failed miserably by making a failure of yourself making an argument over a simple relaying of messages, but have also failed to realize I stopped caring when I realized I'm not as offended by you're empty insults, as you are lonely and heartless.
You've been trained well, Steve.

But not well enough. Edited for Bandwagon-ism.

The web is so cruel
Those who try to analyze
Will be caught within

Vyke

Smash Champion
Alright! So after a few hours of planning and tossing things around, it's decided that me and a few friends are going to be clearing out an area near my place specifically for this Smashathon, and for me and my friends to hang out in. That means it'll take awhile for us to clean the place out and spiffy it up to be smashable/semi-livable in... So I'm going to say that the Smashathon will be the weekend before the Ohio Tourney, or after. After is MOST LIKELY... but if we do a bang-up job this week, we'll see what happens.

What I need to know is what times and days that people are available to head on so I can actually set a date for the thing. I'll list my address at the end of the post for you guys to Mapquest/Google Maps (Better) so you can get an idea of how long the drive will be. Once you find out the distance between where you'll be heading from and my place, you can use the fuel cost calculator that I've linked below my address.

264 Moorehead Road
Sarver, PA. 16055

Fuel Cost Calculator

Top Bottom