• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
C mutha f**Kin 3 was awesome. Even the guy @ the Cyber hub was sweet, he stole robs hat(gave it ack of course) and he gave us soda and chips......yea

I've converted taki into a 5 guys(burger place) lover

wendys on the way back made up for the ****ty wendys last trip to c3.

Scar/Velocity almost blew up the ocean again in teams

Scar beast'd my ****

Velocities controller is f**kin 1337

Taki played very well

a scrub wanted taki to train him lolz

m2k actually got discussed JV 5 stocking this one dude(like usually doesnt care, but he like almost got up and left)

Azen is rly good

chillin is clutch F**KIN CLUTCH his set with chu was "soo good!" (stares @ you and acts like a bobble head doll)

in the car ; pool was closed, the whoop was shoop'd many times, the chocolate rain'd , fox only, final destination.

Me and Blues are brothers joined by megaman 3

I walked into c3 venue with a bucket of chicken...
plank: dude u look sooo stereotypical.....*giggles*
me: f**k that im hungry as hell (NOM NOM NOM)
plank/swift: lulz

plank is an awesome dude

KM is f**kin 1337

EDIT: naka which part?

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
although brawl isnt like smash at all i still think that there are going to be new glitches and fun stuff to figure out. I mean it took a long to to figure out everything about smash. For all we know, after playing the game we may find that although its not smash its a really amazing game....but i could be wrong hahahha

Nakamaru

Smash Master
O.O Holy crap tim take a deeeep breath.

and the part about sensei

IGN put it in a very good way. Basically what they said is it isnt another melee or Smash bros. Its a combination of the two and another melee isnt what we really wanted anyway. Its a completely new game which is just what the doctor ordered.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, C3 was the ****. Although I did bad in pools, losing to the players who were noticeably better than me (Kaiser, Swift, M2K) I can deal with. But I lost to Rob, kuz i did a very stupid move (no johns tho). Rob got JV 5stocked by M2K, and almost lost to Dre. I took a stock off of M2K and Azen, G-reg 4 stocked me. And I took 2 off of Scar. I expected Kaiser to be good, but I didnt expect him to be THAT good. Some guy in our pool, Shinku, or something like that, I honestly dont remember how that match went. I was kind of asleep at that point (no johns tho)

@Alan, DO IT P USSY!

EDIT: Who was TheSage? Seems like he pissed off Chu pretty good

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Whats this? Guitar Hero? No songs, no items, Final Destination. Robs car might be the only people who get that.

Goal: The next time I see you guys, I will be a step above scrub.

D20

Smash Lord
For the record, the Rob 9Volt is talking about is not me.

Yeah, C3 was pretty sick.

Taki almost ruined G-reg's day.

Fonz thought I was some scrub and got 2-stocked in a YL ditto.

I took someone to Poke-Floats, and they thought I was joking.

Velocity is really good at StarFox 64.

We saw a double rainbow on the drive down.

That is all.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Sensei is beast in 64

Shiek had to use the bathroom

i played on pokefloats

chudat did "the pose"

red fox makes me Uair better

m2k made me give him green fox

no NEO......dayum :urg:

f**k IGN they're corny,(i've had beef with them for a while so f**k them)

A-Laon

Smash Master
Goal: The next time I see you guys, I will be a step above scrub.
To crack out the gamer dictionary for a moment, a scrub is more accurately a gamer oblivious to or in outspoken opposition of the more serious aspect of gaming. You are neither, hence you are already beyond scrub. Don't be modest. You just "suck". :)

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, scratch that. Next time I see you guys which will probably be the SRU tourney, I will be a step above "suck"

A-Laon

Smash Master
Ok, scratch that. Next time I see you guys which will probably be the SRU tourney, I will be a step above "suck"
[Serious]Or more importantly, don't consider yourself of lesser skill. You (and everyone) have the equal potential to achieve your desired results from every match you play, in spite of the very convincing illusion known as "skill."

See your opponent. See you. See what the latter must do to beat the former. It's that vision that defines your ability, nothing more.[/Serious]

[Family Fun]Except multishines, dash dancing, and pro techniques, of course.[/Family Fun]

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
[Serious]Or more importantly, don't consider yourself of lesser skill. You (and everyone) have the equal potential to achieve your desired results from every match you play, in spite of the very convincing illusion known as "skill."

See your opponent. See you. See what the latter must do to beat the former. It's that vision that defines your ability, nothing more.[/Serious]
So you define skill as knowing what me must do, even though we may not have the ability to act upon that knowledge?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Apparently according to Mario Madman I said the following:

"i like pia i like piza i like PIZZA!!!!!"
And alas, now you have.

Mindgames.

So you define skill as knowing what me must do, even though we may not have the ability to act upon that knowledge?
Unless you don't have hands or a working brain, then you do have that ability. Realizing it is what makes it concrete skill.

takieddine

Smash Master
Its bad boy, baby.
it cant stop.....
it won't stop....
a uh a uh.

Dylan you ready to get it started?
ok.
Arumpantung arumpanting...
i rhyme and i spit, i spit and i rhyme..

Farnsworth is too good, lafmao.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
that set is soooo long. like i saw some of it and it was epic but its hard to watch all of it.

i wish there were more MM like that going on tho. evenutally there will be i think tho. Just like in marvel.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
FYI, i dunno if i even have the money to travel this weekend but putting it out there.
I wish I had the money to freaking do anything >.>.

I've had to stop eating (eating out) on my breaks between classes....so I'm essentially starving myself between 9 and 3 every day -_-.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Oh god thats hilarious. That $100 MM is rediculous. Please everyone check the Rock Smash thread, I got slightly F'd in the A, and I need everyones input.

Hey Shiek, I just realized that I didn't look over your shoulder when you were registering, what's your real name?

O gawd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Nq6Sl1P7w

Renth

Smash Hero
@ whoever cares

i think the stuff i was hosting on the 10th is turning into a smashfest instead 2 guys from ohio dippindots and his team mate will be up on the weekend of the 10th as well.

Top Bottom