• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
Hey, Rob, my friend shawn goes to St. Vincents College. He said he heard of someone who used to play with you, but doesn't know his name. Any idea who hes talking about?
It's probably Kevin Hunter, although I know a Scott and a Patrick that go there, too.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Rob, ill tell him.

I recently talked to Soldier6, I think he said he was going to Cal for a year, but he plans to come back after his 3rd year.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't want to go to the nitespot; there's no point in all of us going in the opposite direction

i'd rather even just wander campus in search of an open lounge

Renth

Smash Hero
welll components fix that

halo < smash

who gonna be @ nitespot tomm for us to use TV's?
Right Smash does beat Halo... but Halo 3 is all i have since i have no one to play around here...seems like i should get my license and visit more often huh?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i hope u know that we dont have much going on thru the weekends like no one smashed on sat last weeekend and theres no tourney or anything. im questioning as to why u would come here to smash, if u need housing its obviously a decent distance. I would house u if i could but i live in a tiny dorm room.....where u from again?

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Well, Im in Edinboro at present moment.

I just was seeing if ANYONE can smash...I havent smashed with anyone in over a month, and its killing me.

Renth

Smash Hero
I can get there for the weekend...friday and saturday...if someone would house me ._.
your welcome to come and play me anytime i'm having a few friends over this weekend house as long as you like. i'm about 2 hrs from pitts though

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
your welcome to come and play me anytime i'm having a few friends over this weekend house as long as you like. i'm about 2 hrs from pitts though
I appreciate it, but the thing is that I would be getting a ride with a roommate from edinboro to pittsburgh, and then staying with someone until he goes back.

If this weekend isnt too hot, thats fine. I just wanted to meet the locals, looking for competition all the way around. Especially with Mow's tourny thing up in the air. I went from being best in the city to in the middle of nowhere, so Im just kind of like...training with myself for a month.

xyt

Smash Lord
I appreciate it, but the thing is that I would be getting a ride with a roommate from edinboro to pittsburgh, and then staying with someone until he goes back.

If this weekend isnt too hot, thats fine. I just wanted to meet the locals, looking for competition all the way around. Especially with Mow's tourny thing up in the air. I went from being best in the city to in the middle of nowhere, so Im just kind of like...training with myself for a month.
i don't know about housing but if you show up to cmu. i'll play you.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Quick question about pools. Making sure I got this rite, you play round robin with everyone in your pool. The best records get top seed, and it just goes down from there, right?

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
ok, say players A, B, C, and D all went 3-0 in their pool of 4 people each. So who gets #1? Does Tio do pools? I havn't messed around with it much, but I will at game nite tonite.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm definitely up for Cleveland biweeklies if they turns out desirable and accessible.

I'll see about SRU, though. It's a PA tourney, putting PA smashers there. Get Ohio to come. :)

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I'll see about SRU, though. It's a PA tourney, putting PA smashers there. Get Ohio to come. :)
Yeah, I was afraid of this. Im trying to get ohio to come, but I dunno if they'll want to if just I tell them to. Some people they know alittle better, like Swift, or Pocky, or Rob should tell them too.

A-Laon

Smash Master
It's almost entirely a matter of who from PA you get to come. If Ohio knows they'll be getting to play some of the best of PA *silent chuckle* then they'll be more inclined to come. Basically, attract PA and you'll attract Ohio.

Then again, attracting Ohio without the rest of PA would be sweet...

Top Bottom