• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
The one in ur sig doesn't work. Also, I cant make Vidjo's, and I want to, so maybe he'd come to mine.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
just doing th daily spam because im rly rly bored out of my mind @_@ can't wait till the chain of events that starts next weekend.........Vidjo's , C3, SRU

My CF went into beast mode that team match with me and taki on dreamland. Oh man it was beautiful.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Tim, how do you get from Pitt to Duquesne? Theres a tour of Pitt this friday, and im thinking about going to that, then just going to Duquesne weeklies after that.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
take any 61, 71, or any bus that says via downtown on fifth ave(actual street not the side with the bus lane)

basically make sure u go torwards downtown and get off @ the stop after magee, take left walk up hill.....gg ur there

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Also, how much is a bus?

@Swift, the link in ur sig doesn't work

xyt

Smash Lord
so... i'm not gonna going to cleveland this weekend.
but i will be going to the ogs crew battle tournament.
show up w/ a crew if you're interested.

xyt

Smash Lord
lol i kinda wanna cop out and to go the crew battles too; we have a title to defend

and also c3 is the next weekend
wes is going to ohio i heard.
if you wanna go to ogs too then im gonna have to kick somone outta my crew or leave lol
cause indeed we do have a title to defend.

Top Bottom