• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Tactical shooters are for the weak-spirited.

The usefulness of IASA frames are situational. Repetitive Marth / Roy dtilts are one of the better examples of their usage.

Falco still has a ****ty recovery.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
mewtwos recovery is so good DI right(correctly) and u'll never need to wall ride

plus he has double jump hacks with Fair and Nair which elavate him
QFT, Mewtwo's DI is amazing which factors into his recovery, thus Mewtwo's recovery is one of the bes in the game.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mewtwos recovery is so good DI right(correctly) and u'll never need to wall ride

plus he has double jump hacks with Fair and Nair which elavate him
It's not just fair and nair, if you do any aerial at the end of M2's 2nd jump it elevates him. I like elevating with dair just for kicks and elevating with uair is pretty much the most useful one to use.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, who wants to play satuday?

EDIT: Yes. I'll compile some info I have on them when im done with my programming project.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Im double posting, because this is going to be long.

There are 2 types of Beatmania Sims out there. Dunno what they are called, but one uses .mp3 backround music, and you hit the keys to it. There is a chance that it could be improperly synced. The other type uses .wav keysounds. These are 90% synched properly, but harder to find. Also, some sims can use both. I used 2 sims before getting the real thing. Rhythem It! was the first, and it sucks. I also used BM98. That one worked very well. Apparantly, theres a work in progress sim called Be-Pachi Music!! I have never used it, but heres some very good links. Sadly, I think you have to register, but I would do that anyway, because its a very good site, and you can get .BM and .BMS files (The song files for your Beatmania Sim) on the site. www.bemanistyle.com

Heres the topic about all of the new sims: http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f94/where-find-beatmania-simulators-268/
You can find the link to the Be-Pachi Music!! topic there.

In the forum, under Beatmania/IIDX Simulator area, you can find topics and stickys about downloading .BM files. Have fun!

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
isnt that like...8 hours? Who all is going to be there? Also, if there was a tourney at SRU, who would come? Its only like...an hour from pittsburgh.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Driving crunch:
Bedford->SRU= 1 hour, 40 mins.
Pittsburgh->SRU= 55 mins.

You think that if you guys came, that some OH people would came? Or you think you guys would come, only if some OH guys came?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i told my boss i was sick today so i'll be at duq "early" -_-

and i am actually kind of sick so no one should open-mouth kiss me

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2954983&postcount=72

This is a very good read and I highly recommend it for those of you who feel like you're stagnating and yet aren't satisfied with where you're at
"*Don't suck other people's ***** so much. Do you play so they'll get better? Or do you play so you'll get better? Jesus guys, come on."

Best post I've read on smashboard since M2K's inui vs. Blastoise post.

xyt

Smash Lord
Gracias por todos : D

Incorrect. Intelligently designed rainbows would be their friends. Exploding rainbows are quite clearly the enemy.
i think what he's saying is that he believes there is no way earth and all it's components (rainbows etc.) were created as the result of big bang (explosion) theory

EDIT: either way.. I LAWLED XD

A-Laon

Smash Master
i think what he's saying is that he believes there is no way earth and all it's components (rainbows etc.) were created as the result of big bang (explosion) theory
...which is why the "exploding rainbow" idea would contradict his beliefs...

Is this hard or something? :confused:

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I just want to apologize to everyone (especially Kevin and Rob) for flipping out this past Friday, it was really uncalled for and immature, and pretty much for no reason at all (or that I can remember).

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Rob, my friend shawn goes to St. Vincents College. He said he heard of someone who used to play with you, but doesn't know his name. Any idea who hes talking about?

Top Bottom