• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official PIT Adoration Topic

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Funny how people think they're gonna main him and don't know if his playstyle would even fit their style of play, nor do they know much about the other characters of the game. LOL. People...

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Funny how people think they're gonna main him and don't know if his playstyle would even fit their style of play, nor do they know much about the other characters of the game. LOL. People...
lol ya, like I said earlier, his character design basicly forces me to use him no matter what. Character designs can't change, but player styles can!

So it doesn't really matter to me how bad he is (actually I want him in low teir so less people use him), so I'm gonna use him for an entrie year. probably gonna quit if he's really bad, and use him as my backup, but definatly one of the main chars I'm gonna use.

(just look at my sig! lol)

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
lol ya, like I said earlier, his character design basicly forces me to use him no matter what. Character designs can't change, but player styles can!

So it doesn't really matter to me how bad he is (actually I want him in low teir so less people use him), so I'm gonna use him for an entrie year. probably gonna quit if he's really bad, and use him as my backup, but definatly one of the main chars I'm gonna use.

(just look at my sig! lol)
There is no sig...

Oh, and someone should peice together the moves in the trailers and pics and make his actual moveset. It can be done but requires lots of teamwork (most likely) and require concentration.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
There is no sig...

Oh, and someone should peice together the moves in the trailers and pics and make his actual moveset. It can be done but requires lots of teamwork (most likely) and require concentration.
I can definaly "predict" a whole move set for Pit, but I just don't see the point, since the move set is probably gonna come out soon, (or eventually) so doesn't really matter.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I can pretty much confirm that I will main Pitt based on what I know of him. . .

Twin daggers/ windmill style=close combat attacks ( I love close combat and theres not TOO much range about him)

Light arrows=ranged attacks (for when I need range)

Vid speed=Shows Pitt to be on the speedy side (I heart speed but not melee Fox speed. . .more like Falco speed which he looks to be)

I also plan to main Zero suite and MK from the characters we know of.(Multi-Maining:p )

And on the whole ^B thing, seems pretty clear that Pitt actually flys for a short amount of time. Can't see him having 3 (at the least) Normal jumps than having MORE jumps for his ^B. . . .the animation has to be different and I don't see "flying freely" translating into "more jumps".

Oh, and they made a sweet call by changing his Arrows color.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
K, no one can count anymore. Count how many times Pit jumps in the first released trailer. It's amazing how people count 2 or 3 jumps. He jumps, 4 times. Not 3, not 5. 4 jumps, no more, no less.
Sorry to be so blunt, but come on...

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I definatly agree with the new arrow color!

also, in the world trailer thing, Pit does this speedy dash thing then attacks in the shyguy racing place, is that just a normall roll?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I definatly agree with the new arrow color!

also, in the world trailer thing, Pit does this speedy dash thing then attacks in the shyguy racing place, is that just a normall roll?
I believe it is just a role. The funny thing, is no shields ever show during the rolls. Maybe they will be performed differently now. Shields may be changed to actual animations.

RT0512

Smash Rookie
I wonder if Pit would be like Ness, assuming that if you can change the trajectory of the arrows, it would be somewhat similar to Ness's PK Thunder, and you can't move until the attack is finished. Possibly?

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Pit would be like Ness, assuming that if you can change the trajectory of the arrows, it would be somewhat similar to Ness's PK Thunder, and you can't move until the attack is finished. Possibly?
Eh, I'm convinced that it's going to be closer to Din's Fire. But then again, we'll find out soon enough *strokes sig*

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
So far, out of the confirmed newcomers, Pit will probably be my main. I have the feeling he's gonna be close to the top when people make character tiers this time around.

Black/Light

Smash Master
K, no one can count anymore. Count how many times Pit jumps in the first released trailer. It's amazing how people count 2 or 3 jumps. He jumps, 4 times. Not 3, not 5. 4 jumps, no more, no less.
Sorry to be so blunt, but come on...
. . . .If your refering to me than I have to say that Im sorry I don't relook at the trailer over and OVER to the point where I remember ever detail about it a good . . what, 6 months after it was released:ohwell: . . . .

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Eh, I'm convinced that it's going to be closer to Din's Fire. But then again, we'll find out soon enough *strokes sig*
Personaly from the screenshots and description I think the arrows would seem more like a combination of Din's fire and PSI Thunder:

it will move like Din's Fire, only mabey like twice as fast, and it hits stuff and can't go through platforms like PSI Thunder along the way.

hopefully Pit gets low tier, then I can save pit all to myself HAHAHA.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I think it works like Link's boomerang as in you aim it before/ well releaseing it and it curves depined on what you did in that time. A lil tap upwards will result in a alil curve upwards and so on. From the looks of it it curves once so I think Ness's Up B amount of control aint happenng.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I was really disappointed that they only revealed two of the four special moves. My guess is that Side B will involve the Hammer. Just a guess, though. (I'm more interested in seeing his Final Smash anyway). =)

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I was really disappointed that they only revealed two of the four special moves. My guess is that Side B will involve the Hammer. Just a guess, though. (I'm more interested in seeing his Final Smash anyway). =)

lol I think all of us are anticipating the final smashes of all the characters.

Pit is techinicaly a mid aged man general of an army, he does grow back into his muscular form if u beat the game with a good ending...

mabey... his final smash is...

ew... that would SUCK.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i wonder what kirby would look like? eh probably just Angel Kirby.

i guess his Final Smash would have to be calling a bunch of soldiers that come and fire on everybody, but like in the game, they can be destroyed in one hit

Zeela12

Smash Ace
i wonder what kirby would look like? eh probably just Angel Kirby.

i guess his Final Smash would have to be calling a bunch of soldiers that come and fire on everybody, but like in the game, they can be destroyed in one hit
or mabey like Zeus' training? that would be so scary...

(omg I hated those trainings...)

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Pit´ll be a wonderful character to play as. I sure hope he´s not broken. Well I sure hope nobody´s broken.

Possible B-moveset and Final Smash.

B - Palutena Arrow :: Pit strings his bow with an arrow made of blue-white light. Release B to fire the arrow, using the Control Stick to influence the curve of its trajectory either upward or downward.
B-Up - Wings of Icarus :: Surrounded by a magical field for an instant, Pit can now fly without tiring for a short amount of time.
B-Side - Mallet Smash :: Pit takes out the mallet, an item from Kid Icarus, bringing it over his head and swinging it down with impressive strength. The impact produces a shockwave, lightly damaging nearby foes, but smashes directly intercepted foes with huge power. In the air, Pit throws the mallet head downward in a diagonal angle. Travels slow, but has high knockback.
B-Down - Protective Crystals :: In Kid Icarus, the Protective Crystals were two magical crystals that spun around him, reflecting hostile attacks. Hold B-down to make these two crystals spin around Pit, picking up in speed the longer you hold the button down. the Protective Crystals reflect projectiles and harm foes upon contact. If held for too long, the crystals will spin at insane speeds and shatter, leaving Pit in shield-break animation.

Final Smash - Centurion Squad :: Pit summons five Centurions, ancient warriors of Palutena that aided him against bosses in Kid Icarus. Each of them carries and bow and arrows and they begin firing at foes. Their constant onslaught is distressing, but the Centurions can take damage too. When they sustain approximately 20% damage, they will disappear.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Pit´ll be a wonderful character to play as. I sure hope he´s not broken. Well I sure hope nobody´s broken.

B - Palutena Arrow :: Pit strings his bow with an arrow made of blue-white light. Release B to fire the arrow, using the Control Stick to influence the curve of its trajectory either upward or downward.
B-Up - Wings of Icarus :: Surrounded by a magical field for an instant, Pit can now fly without tiring for a short amount of time.
B-Side - Mallet Smash :: Pit takes out the mallet, an item from Kid Icarus, bringing it over his head and swinging it down with impressive strength. The impact produces a shockwave, lightly damaging nearby foes, but smashes directly intercepted foes with huge power. In the air, Pit throws the mallet head downward in a diagonal angle. Travels slow, but has high knockback.
B-Down - Protective Crystals :: In Kid Icarus, the Protective Crystals were two magical crystals that spun around him, reflecting hostile attacks. Hold B-down to make these two crystals spin around Pit, picking up in speed the longer you hold the button down. the Protective Crystals reflect projectiles and harm foes upon contact. If held for too long, the crystals will spin at insane speeds and shatter, leaving Pit in shield-break animation.

Final Smash - Centurion Squad :: Pit summons five Centurions, ancient warriors of Palutena that aided him against bosses in Kid Icarus. Each of them carries and bow and arrows and they begin firing at foes. Their constant onslaught is distressing, but the Centurions can take damage too. When they sustain approximately 20% damage, they will disappear.
Wow, that's really good, and it seems very possible!

Fyacin_the_Deadeyed

Smash Cadet
Cool moveset. Could you like charge the crystals and then walk around with them maybe? And the final smash seems weak, more Centurions!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

you got the final smash somewhat right. i mean it's more than five, but still it's dead on. and the rest does sound plausible

Dynamism

Smash Lord
What could possibly Pits weakness?
Fairly light? Can KO easily?
His got range, speed, air and ground battle, fire power, his survival is GREAT! I think he will KO well and won't be too light. Maybe his final smash is his only weakness...lol

Pit is AMAZING!!!
He will totally be noob abused lol

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Pit's final smash in 1v1 will be epic.

Full army of flying Centurions vs 1 poor soul = gg

Pitgasm.

Top Bottom