• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official PIT Adoration Topic

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Yeah, he looks like he might be sick.

I don't know whether that pun was really good or really horrible.
It's better than some other jokes I've seen on SWF...

And, just thought I'd throw this out there: Would you guys rather have...

A. A Kid Icarus sequel on WiiWare (2D side-scoller with enhanced graphics)
B. A Kid Icarus sequel on DS (same except used touch-related controls)
C. A full-fledged 3D Kid Icarus on a disc for Wii

?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It's better than some other jokes I've seen on SWF...

And, just thought I'd throw this out there: Would you guys rather have...

A. A Kid Icarus sequel on WiiWare (2D side-scoller with enhanced graphics)
B. A Kid Icarus sequel on DS (same except used touch-related controls)
C. A full-fledged 3D Kid Icarus on a disc for Wii
D. All of the above
?
I chose D, all of the above. Pit needs to be resurrected on the Wii and the DS.

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
I picked D too. Never played Kid Icarus, but it looks FUN...and they can't let this awesome new Pit design sit around and do NOTHING, right?
I've been a long time fan (I own two copies "Of Myths and Monsters" so that if one fails I have a backup) and I absolutely melted when I saw his redesign the first time.

I want a Wii version but if they make a 2D DS game I'll be just as happy. **** if all Nintendo did for Kid Icarus was release a plush version of his Brawl model I'll be happy :D

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I've been a long time fan (I own two copies "Of Myths and Monsters" so that if one fails I have a backup) and I absolutely melted when I saw his redesign the first time.

I want a Wii version but if they make a 2D DS game I'll be just as happy. **** if all Nintendo did for Kid Icarus was release a plush version of his Brawl model I'll be happy :D
I can't imagine just how awesome Kid Icarus Wii would be. In fact, there are rumors that there is one in the making as we sp..type. :chuckle:

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I can see it as an action adventure game..practically Legend of Zelda, with a new story, new environment, new characters, and new weapons....but it'd still be awesome.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
And where, pretell, did you get this info from? Or do you just want a game on the Wii like the rest of us?
Just one of those things you ind by searching the net..actually, it was from one of those big gaming sites..tucked neatly into a Brawl preview.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I can see it as an action adventure game..practically Legend of Zelda, with a new story, new environment, new characters, and new weapons....but it'd still be awesome.
Ohhhh man! This game would own soooooooo hard!!!:):cool::chuckle:

Minus Rouge the Bat's voice actor that is....

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I think a side scrolling but in 3D enviorment idea is good, like Kirby 64. what we really need right now is a good side scroller for the console and not just the handhelds. Zelda already provides us with a good adventure game, so I don't see a need in that, and metroid prime for FPS, starfox for space ship flying,

also, mario is adventure based too... DK as well?

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
I'd choose D, but if that happens I want option C to come out first XD (and it has to be very Zelda)

Flea

Smash Rookie
There's also a rumor going around that Samus makes a guest appearance in the new Kid Icarus Wii game.

Why is that a rumor? Cause I said it.

My point is, a rumor means nothing. Anyone can hope/pray/speculate that a Kid Icarus game is in progress for the Wii, but that means absolutely BUPKIS to me.

I would, however, LOVE to see a sequel, and I HIGHLY doubt Nintendo will let that new Pit model and the hype they're getting from adding him into SSB:B go to waste. This, however, is my opinion and no "rumor" will get me to actually believe that a game is in progress.

....... but we can all pray. ;D

SpeedBreaker888

Smash Cadet
I love that Pit is going to be in this game, he is going to be one of my Mains, I played Kid Icarus, and the GB game of Kid Icarus, because of Brawl and he is a interesting character that is going to be cool to see more of and I hope this bring Kid Icarus Wii.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
You know what nintendo needs. a "god of war" pwnage box. and when you think of it the originall Kid Icarus was a go through kill everything acton adventure game

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I'm a Pit fan, and I make wallpapers. Just though I would let you guys know that I just finished my Pit wallpaper, and it is posted along with my other wallpapers in the Artwork Emporium. Here's the link in case you're lazy.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128502

Let me know what you think

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Pit looks awesome, especially in his Fallen Angel colors. He is looking promising so far and I hope he becomes one of my new main characters.

Fidelaratus

Smash Rookie
Peach is all right; I'm not too fond of her to begin with. However, Pit seems to be an excellent character...

Fidelaratus

Smash Rookie
xD Personal preference, I suppose. I love Pit to death and I can't wait until the game comes out. :] It should be epic.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to give Pit a try!
Here's some reasons why I like Pit:
+Archery
+Sword (Double Sided! ^^)
+Angel*
+Flying

*I've suddenly gotten an obsession with angels...Pit may have influenced this.

(I forgot to attach my sig, but in it you can see a red tinted Pit's wing ^^)

Top Bottom