• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official PIT Adoration Topic

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Man, I felt like I've accomplished something. lol XD

Pit has all 3 treasures in Brawl (sorta), I am so gonna love this.

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
So I guess Pit can reflect items/projectiles with it? Thats pretty cool. Reflectors are some of the most powerful moves, at least for those of us who play with items. Reflecting Samus' charge shot never gets old with Zelda :)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I read a post in the E for All thread it said that Sonic bounced off the Mirror shield. lol

Zeela12

Smash Ace
the mirror shield was shown already on oct 14th on that delfino plaza video (look around 00:42)

what exactly does it do? since sonic bounced off of it I'm guessing it basicly reflects EVERYTHING. That's the upside to this I guess. The down side to this would be that it only works one side and not like fox's shine. But I guess one side is all anyone needs anyways.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
the mirror shield was shown already on oct 14th on that delfino plaza video (look around 00:42)

what exactly does it do? since sonic bounced off of it I'm guessing it basicly reflects EVERYTHING. That's the upside to this I guess. The down side to this would be that it only works one side and not like fox's shine. But I guess one side is all anyone needs anyways.
Where is that video located at BTW?

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
Pit certainly seems like a diverse character so far, he looks really balanced.

He has a projectile attack, an excellent recovery move, a decent forward B and now he can reflect stuff to boot. From the videos his A attacks look like they've got decent punch to them as well. Man I can't wait to get my hands on this game, it's gunna be fantastic.

Saffron

Smash Apprentice
From the things I've read and the videos I've seen of Pit he's gonna be great.
Finally Pit gets the treatment he deserves. This game is gonna be sweet!
It seems like that he can shoot his arrows in any direction. If you look closely in the Pit vs Dark Link vid you will see he can shoot his arrows straight up as well.
It seems like his final smash has some startup time. When he tries to use it against Link and starts chanting he gets stopped by Link.
Very interesting.

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
From the things I've read and the videos I've seen of Pit he's gonna be great.
Finally Pit gets the treatment he deserves. This game is gonna be sweet!
It seems like that he can shoot his arrows in any direction. If you look closely in the Pit vs Dark Link vid you will see he can shoot his arrows straight up as well.
It seems like his final smash has some startup time. When he tries to use it against Link and starts chanting he gets stopped by Link.
Very interesting.
Does anyone know what he says during his Final Smash? Also, is it just me or does his voice change during it (I have the Delfino video and I didn't know if it was him or Ike)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Don't know about you guys, but I'm like so ready to see Pit's alternate outfits. I said it before, and I'll say it again, Pit with black and red wings would own! Yeah, he needs a demonic look!

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh goodness, this topic is still floating around? Haha, that's awesome. Well, now I'm inspired to update it, so if you guys want to help and put together a speculative moveset (not entirely, obviously... just from what we've seen), that'd be great! I'll get to work on updating the first post with all the Pit info we know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh goodness, this topic is still floating around? Haha, that's awesome. Well, now I'm inspired to update it, so if you guys want to help and put together a speculative moveset (not entirely, obviously... just from what we've seen), that'd be great! I'll get to work on updating the first post with all the Pit info we know.
Well we know he has Mirror Shield as a Down B...completing the 3 treasures (As found out from E for All)

and that spinning blade as a Side B...don't know what that one would even be called though

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Ive always wanted to main Pit...but my desire has been magnified ever since I can be "The Angel of Death"(black winged Pit)

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
i really hope pit can use the Mirror Shield to reflect attacks. it looks like he's carrying at least two of the legendary treasures already.

hehehe, called it on page 5, 5.12.06. =)

they've done a great job with Pit. i will main him. it will be good. =)

Saffron

Smash Apprentice
Hmm good idea Aruun. We should make this the main Pit thread. From the moment Brawl comes out we can put all our info in this thread. Maybe make a Pit FAQ or Pit-players-guide.
By doing this all the Pit players will improve their level. I can allready think up some strategies with his arrows and edgeguarding. This is gonna be great!
Pit for top-tier!

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Pit talks in this video. You can just barely make out his mouth moving in his victory pose, along with what seems to be him saying something (I can't make it out) then "Victory is ours!"

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Does anyone know the exact time that pits up B lasts? and what kind of moves can you do while your flying>?

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
I might never even get to play Brawl but if I do I'll have to try out Pit. He looks cool, and I have a soft spot for angelic characters.

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
Pit's gonna be killer. He's gonna be one my of 3 mains. Yeah can someone post a link for Pit's alternate costumes. I wanna see dark winged Pit.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why does everyone I know seem to think that Pit is hot? Am I the only one who seems to think that he isn't? Now Ike, on the other hand...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Why does everyone I know seem to think that Pit is hot? Am I the only one who seems to think that he isn't? Now Ike, on the other hand...
I have the feeling that half of those who find him hot also wish he had a costume with black wings, which probably puts them in the target audience for erotic Sephiroth fanfiction.

Saffron

Smash Apprentice
"I have the feeling that half of those who find him hot also wish he had a costume with black wings, which probably puts them in the target audience for erotic Sephiroth fanfiction."

That's just great stuff m8 :p

Black Pit FTW!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
BUMP!! Because Pit is the new face of Smash!

Is it just me or does Pit's weapons look like Kratos's Blades of Athena?

Maybe that's why they own so much even before Brawl's release.

Top Bottom