• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official PIT Adoration Topic

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
bwhahahaha. pit stinks, why eles would his name be pit?!, also, look at long running series... NOT!!! haha!. i think he would look better if he exploded!
You know, if you actually played Kid Icarus, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying these things.

And beisdes, this is a Pit adoration thread, so you are not welcome!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
explain to me what's there to adore about a queer looking birdman, & i'll leave him alone...... for awhile.....

Nono

Smash Rookie
maybe that's what makes him look gay, i didn't even care about him when i saw him as an ssbm trophy.
lol and no one really cares if you decide not to play him. Does it make you feel nice to come into these threads to troll? I don't see the point in coming into a thread called "Pit adoration" to say he looks gay. And fix your nerfed sig lol.

Anyways, hopefully pit is lotsa fun to play! i've been waiting to see him again ever since kid icarus, i used to play in on the nintendo with my mom when i was a kid!

Edit:
Play his game. You can download it on the Wii.

And Pit is a guy, and he's not gay.

The game rocks, trust me.
Stryks was saying it's stupid to judge a char having never played his games before, not that pit = ******** ^^ i think anyways lol.

edit again... lol fixed your name, my bad =P

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He looks sweet and I can't wait to use him. I always thought Melee was lacking sword-wielding characters. And Pit looks sweet, plus my main Dreamland man, Metaknight looks sweet, as well as well as Zamus.

I hope they add more sword-wielding character...plus Pit looks awsome, I can't wait to play him, as well as all the newcomers, redone characters, and basically everyone! I can't wait for Brawl, it gonna be sweet!

Man I always wanted to get Kid Icarus on my NES, but I never found it. I'm gonna download that game on my Wii Virtual Console, along with a few other games...I hope they put Metroid on the Wii Virtual Console. Hey does anyone know if they'll put Gameboy (original) games on the Wii Virtual Console...like Metroid 2:The Return of Samus, or LOZ: Link's Awakening?

Nono

Smash Rookie
Man I always wanted to get Kid Icarus on my NES, but I never found it. I'm gonna download that game on my Wii Virtual Console
it's a super fun game, but for some random reason they took some codes out of the VC version of Kid Icarus. Kinda sucks, takes away from the old school game, but you still get continue codes and all that jazz. Well have a blast playing it ^^

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
bwhahahaha. pit stinks, why else would his name be pit?!, also, look at the long running series... NOT!!! haha!. i think he would look better if he exploded!
His name is a pun,based on where he starts the game he is trapped in the pits of hell (underworld, whatever) and most escape.
Btw if you are going to come into a thread and bash a character do your research, and maby actualy play the game, so you don't sound like such a ******.

Hey look intelligence!!! Ha jk! made you look though.

Stryks

Smash Hero
True..the game does rock.

Off Topic: JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!! How did your post count get that high in a month!?
Just SPAM, he posts like 20 or so posts just saying:

Oh yeah I agree!
Yeha I like the idea too
Oh I didnt understand can u repeat that
Oh cool im gonna check it out, ill post again saying what I tough of it...

and stuff like that XD...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOlL don't juudge a character when you never palyed a game. It makes you look like what you really are: stupid!

Besides, he looks cool, orginal, and hell he has a sword! Anyone with a sword in my book=cool!

Dang Wi-Fi stuff having issues! Haven't gotten Wii Internet up, once! I need to get it up, and play at least ALTTP (lost GBA version), and it driving me nuts! Losing your 2nd fav LOZ game (tied with OOT) drives anyone mad! Plus I want to finally get Kid Icarus, Super Mario RPG, Metroid, and many more! NEED...NES and SNES games, now! Going mad! O well, I have TP, and SSB 64+ SSBM! But I'm still going mad, because of my love of the classics. Classic haters= stupid, haven't played SuperMario Bros 1-3, Mario Bros, Punchout!!, Zelda II, or LOZ! They going crazy because they haven't played all of these!...All above=exllent games, even if they 20 something years old!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Just SPAM, he posts like 20 or so posts just saying:

Oh yeah I agree!
Yeha I like the idea too
Oh I didnt understand can u repeat that
Oh cool im gonna check it out, ill post again saying what I tough of it...

and stuff like that XD...
I think you mean "throught".

Also, I'm not doing that anymore. Has my post ratio decreased at all?

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
you don't know how to spell, right, you're SOOOO much smarter than me (not)

pit still sucks......
You have no reasons, you fail. You haven't played the game you are just being judgemental, so unless if you have anything worthwhile to add you should probaly stop.

Btw spelling has nothing to do with being smarter, people are brought up differently, and in different places.

Luminitrium

Smash Cadet
You should not be surprised upon being ridiculed for what you say. Do not roll your eyes, deal with it. This -is- the official Pit <3 adoration topic after all. :3

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously just saying he sucks, looks gay and whatever wont make u a bigegr man or anything, give ur opinions facts, reasons and hell I may even bother to give a ****...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
you don't know how to spell, right, you're SOOOO much smarter than me (not)

pit still sucks......
Prove it give 1 liable fact! So what I mispelled once, IDC you noob! I think Stryks sums it up, use facts, not attacks on the character.

The LOZ is as old as Kid Icarus, is that too old? What about Donkey Kong 1-3, Mario Bros, or Super Mario Bros. 1-3? How about Metroid? G&W? Ice Climbers is a good forgotten classic, does that suck? Non of those game suck, and LOZ and Mario got there big start on the NES.

Besides don't you know that modern day video games started in the classics. The NES wa virtually the rebirth of video games, and is the only reason why video games are HALF as advanced as they are. So don't insult or diss the NES in any way, shape, or form! PERIOD!:mad:

O and TYVM to D3monicWolv3s for defending me! Who cares about spelling compared to facts, other than noob?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Prove it give 1 liable fact! So what I mispelled once, IDC you noob! I think Stryks sums it up, use facts, not attacks on the character.

The LOZ is as old as Kid Icarus, is that too old? What about Donkey Kong 1-3, Mario Bros, or Super Mario Bros. 1-3? How about Metroid? G&W? Ice Climbers is a good forgotten classic, does that suck? Non of those game suck, and LOZ and Mario got there big start on the NES.

Besides don't you know that modern day video games started in the classics. The NES wa virtually the rebirth of video games, and is the only reason why video games are HALF as advanced as they are. So don't insult or diss the NES in any way, shape, or form! PERIOD!:mad:

O and TYVM to D3monicWolv3s for defending me! Who cares about spelling compared to facts, other than noob?
Yeah, you tell it!

It's about time we seem some actual Pit fans back here!

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Indeed. His wings in the second (I'm guessing, more recent?) picture look less realistic, and his hair got a bit lighter. Also, the rings around his left arm look a bit better, and I'm pretty sure his shorts got shorter, and he became skinnier 'round the legs. Still, he looks decent, but I like the first picture better.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah indeed hes correct, the 2nd one is the characters model use in the game, just like marios new pic is the in game model (he looks a tad diferent from the cg art) but link is the only one that doesnt look diferent IMO, anyway, anyone prefers the Gold color arrow instead of the blue one?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Yeah indeed hes correct, the 2nd one is the characters model use in the game, just like marios new pic is the in game model (he looks a tad diferent from the cg art) but link is the only one that doesnt look diferent IMO, anyway, anyone prefers the Gold color arrow instead of the blue one?
I think the main difference between the older ones and newer ones that applies to all of the characters is that the newer ones are slightly "brighter" then the older ones.

Top Bottom