• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Screenshots Galore, time for random screenshots for kicks XD

Valdens

Smash Ace
A great sendoff for the Dojo, IMO. Not over yet, but as it's final update before the game it's told us about for so long now comes out this Sunday, it was fitting.

Kudos Sakurai, I'll continue checking Dojo updates until you decide it's time to put it to rest.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yea, I can see it now, as little amout of people post here anymore, next week nobody might not post here.... but we have yet to see everything in the game that might be posted in the Dojo. ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, they did rearranged the Game Mode section around yesterday. I bet it's a stage next.

Arteen

Smash Lord

Except for his skinny arms, and the fact that his scarf is knotted on the wrong side, he looks great.

Now it's time for me to tell you about Young Nastyman,
archrival and nemesis of Wonderboy, with powers comparable to Wonderboy.
What powers you ask? I dunno how 'bout the power of flight?
That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes.
How 'bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...
with mind bullets! That's telekinesis, Kyle.
How 'bout the power to move you?

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Sakurai is gonna show more of Kirby's and Mario's special moves since he only described 1 for each of them.

Top Bottom