• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
lol Flyin, I see you're the same as always. And..... have MUCH more posts than me. O_o

And holy ****, I just noticed for the first time that you live in NC.
Ehh, I don't know how it happened :).

Well, NC was abbreviated before. How's Phaaze treatin' ya? Ugh, I need to play more Brawl (still don't have it, played it once)!

Jigglypuff for Monday.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yeah, I live in NC too. I NEVER post on here anymore, mostly because of the 7 other forums I'm a member of. XDDDDD

Wait, not 75m, change that to Jigglypuff.
Around the Raleigh area, by any chance? Or Fayetteville?

Aren't the updates going to end around the end of this month? I was surprised Jigglypuff didn't pop up last week. We need to get to Wolf, pronto!

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
yeah i agree with pp777 i really want to know how to unlock the electroplancton char lol
Wow.......

Stage, man. Stage.

The Jiggles cometh, she bringeth thy mighty song of sleep.
There shall be slaps from thy open hands and clangs from thy mighty rest attack.
Her opponents quake with fear in her presence, with the trembling of the ground beneath them, coming from the terrifying Rollout.
The Jiggles cometh.

Eriorguez

Smash Cadet
This week we are getting Jiggs and maybe Toon Link. And I hope the 2 more months Sakurai said back in January last a bit more, to get art of everything...

Eriorguez

Smash Cadet
Monday, we get Pirate Ship. Somewhere next week, Wolf. Also, All-Stars, and Tabuu. That's all left to know.
Then, Europe release date, and collection of pics. Art of Pokemon and Overalls Wario would also be appreciated.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Monday: Pirate Ship
Tuesday: Wolf
Wednesday: All-Star Mode OR something else
Thursday: Same as above
Friday: Tabuu + Notice saying the Dojo is done updating

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Last update=Super Smash Bros DS announced...maybe the last update will announce another entirely new game...

47drift

Smash Journeyman
As if I didn't see the update for bosses >_>

Geez, dense people.

I'm saying, they update Ridley as the final update. Similar to Meta Knight's special moves.

Or they just update Meta Knight's special moves again.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, that's all the character updates. Now for the stage updates, and the final boss as well.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yea, the Great Sea should be the final stage that hasn't been revield I think. But they didn't show All Star and some of the hidden Masterpiece mode. Or did they?

Top Bottom