• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Olimar's FS looks badass. The whole character is looking good, I can't wait to try him out. With the delay I guess I'll go out and buy Pikmin to try it out.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Wow, within 2 weeks Olimar got EVERYTHING that was to be revealed about him: Special Moves, Final Smash, Stage and Music. And Zelda STILL got nothing...

Oh, and tomorrows update will be blue!

Zek

Smash Ace
Eh, I don't like this very much. It's the first zero skill final smash. There's no input involved at all, you just press B as soon as you get the ball and damage is done. It can't be stolen from you and it can't be avoided. That could make it overpowered or underpowered, depending on how the damage compares to other FSes. It's disappointing that Sakurai only considers Timed matches in his balance consideration...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My prediction is that tomorrow's update will either be ZSS's final smash or Zelda/Shiek's final smash. We already know both of them (and this was before yesterday's update) and it's obvious that Sakurai's "done" with being so secretive so I can easily see this happening. I also believe that there are at least two more characters in the starting roster and they will be revealed in the next two weeks. Personally, I believe they will be 2 of the following: Captain Falcon (practically guarenteed at this point), Krystal, and the whoever the Animal Crossing rep is.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we'll get a final smash tonight: We just had one last night. I think they'll save that for next week and we'll get another character tonight.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Captian Falcon won't get confirmed until after launch.

We have one more character and it will be a Newcomer.

Captain Falcon, Luigi, Jiggs and Ganon are all unlockables. How do I know? I traveled back in time to post this... duh.

Anyways, tomorrow will be....... probably both Zelda and Sheik's Special Moves.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Captian Falcon won't get confirmed until after launch.

We have one more character and it will be a Newcomer.

Captain Falcon, Luigi, Jiggs and Ganon are all unlockables. How do I know? I traveled back in time to post this... duh.

Anyways, tomorrow will be....... probably both Zelda and Sheik's Special Moves.
I thought this too, but Maybe he will give us something cause of the Delay. We know Captain Falcon if in, I just really wanna see his new look!!!
Special moves might be out, cause ever character has a list of their special moves already. (no pix, but Sakurai might just be looking past that).

Id guess DATE update or maybe the 1 player Screen, such as where to go for Multi-Man Brawl, Classic and SSE. We'll find out.

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
Maybe stage with music or zelda/shiek FS, although we did just get one so maybe not

I'm hoping for SSE info or movie (trophyizer info)

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I say item because I've been saying it all week. :-D

I really really really really want new Subspace information, though.

And huzzah huzzah to regular character updates again. Captain Falcon or Luigi next week.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Sonic's stage is another possibility. So either that or a newcomer. Hopefully one of the big 3 (Geno Ridley or Krystal) and perhaps even something to debunk a leaker.

Top Bottom