• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
we just got one greedy! game mode fo shoze ode
Name it. What else is there? o great profit? :p

I know, Sticker Launcher.
;)

I've made some really bold SWF-OOC comments tonight. I've sorta slipped out of my usual silly shadow and into a brighter light, so I'm gonna boldly say Sonic's stage.

We did once, I believe, get 2 Special Moves updates in one week. 1, something, then the 2nd one as the Friday update.

But as Sakurai goes, history doesn't repeat itself. It may seem like it, but he is only toying with our minds.

I pray for his wife.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I predict it'll be my birthday.

...! Oh my gosh, I'm right! I MUST BE A PROPHET OR SOMETHING!

PSYDUCK IS PLAYABLE!

...lulz.

I predict a Pokeball update. Mudkips.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I would really like to see some gameplay footage from the balance team of their 2 best players playing.
Even if they gave us one, 2 min video every night it would be alot better than the standard updates.

I predict a gameplay video and a Geno assist trophy.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
Name it. What else is there? o great profit? :p

I know, Sticker Launcher.
;)

I've made some really bold SWF-OOC comments tonight. I've sorta slipped out of my usual silly shadow and into a brighter light, so I'm gonna boldly say Sonic's stage.

We did once, I believe, get 2 Special Moves updates in one week. 1, something, then the 2nd one as the Friday update.

But as Sakurai goes, history doesn't repeat itself. It may seem like it, but he is only toying with our minds.

I pray for his wife.
STICKER LAUNCHER FTW FOOL

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be something lame, like Item Switch as that person said, or
Ridley AT.

If that ever DOES appear on the DOJO when I predict it.... I'm as good as dead. :(

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
In defense of some Americans, it's typical for the most annoying of any group to be the ones that you remember. And there are a **** ton of Americans. There are bound to be quite a few ***es in there, right?
Everyone is just joking, dude. Only a bigot would hate someone for something like race or nationality.[/seriousness]

Tonights Update: How to play - Self Destruct

Top Bottom