• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
The new Sheik model looks Sheik-tastic. I didn't think that they'd really improve the model that much but...wow, it really looks...pretty. :laugh:

Good news for my friend too, since he mained Sheik in Melee. Although, that means that the chances of him destroying me on opening day just got multiplied...

Captain Falcon or Ridley next week!

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
I'm not going to lie.

Sheik looks hott as hell..

Even if zelda is a cross dresser, she sure knows how to keep that body!

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who doesn't see breasts on Sheik? Those look like pecs to me. Yes, Sheik has a more feminine body, but her "breasts" aren't round at all!

yggdrasil325

Smash Rookie
Sheik came with her special moves (and final smash).
Thursday and/or Friday will be details of Zelda/Sheik's final Smash(es). Come to think of it, he hasn't revealed Zelda's final smash yet, has he?

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Sheik came with her special moves (and final smash).
Thursday and/or Friday will be details of Zelda/Sheik's final Smash(es). Come to think of it, he hasn't revealed Zelda's final smash yet, has he?
I think their both the same, but im not sure.

Anyways to continue the smexy updates, I say tonight will be Captain Falcon! But im not sure...

maybe a stage? or maybe their final smash... ionno

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I played OoT. This thread, for the last several pages, has proclaimed that Sheik's new character model has breasts, but I don't see them. I see a clearly masculine chest.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yes, I played OoT. This thread, for the last several pages, has proclaimed that Sheik's new character model has breasts, but I don't see them. I see a clearly masculine chest.
I know what you mean. I can't see them either!

That's a **** manly lookin' chest there. ;):laugh:

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
I'm calling Zelda's/Sheik's Final Smash and a Game Mode on Thursday and Friday. Also, Olimar's Final Smash and Krystal next week.

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
I predict that Zelda/Sheik's final smash will be sometime this week or next week, as well as Olimar's final smash. I also expect to see confirmation of Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, and maybe Luigi. Krystal is highly likely too.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Geno update maybe =D
We can all only hope, but i say the characters updates are probably gonna stop except for one more character probably a returning character. Geno and others wil have to to wait to be revealed when the game comes out!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
We havn't gotten any Mario music yet... I want some!

BTW, congrats to all the Sheik fans, now it's time that Sakurai pleases us Luigi fans :)

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
We're getting a character a week again...wtf was with those other 3 months? The convenient release of Sheik on the day Famitsu came out is funny. I predict Krystal, Ridley, or Geno next week.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Yay! Sheik's back! I hope she's still as good as last time!

(Also, let me give a big "Haha!" to all you non-believers and Sheik haters out there.)

But what I like most about this update, aside from having one of the coolest Legend of Zelda alter-ego characters back, is that every character got their moves updated on their character page.

Jash

Smash Lord
Peach's castle tomorrow or a newcomer Sora i hope
If Sora is in Brawl, then i would definitely have a reason to play Brawl. In Kingdom Hearts 1, Sora was legit and had pretty decent stuff. Then Kingdom Hearts 2 came out......and Sora.....became Fox :psycho:. He got so good all of a sudden that it just made the game easier, Sephiroth was trash because of it.:laugh: anyway back to topic lol Sora should be in brawl.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Did anyone else see Sheik's sword?
Maybe some of her moves changed.
As for tonight's update I say more veterans, Marth or M2.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sheik... never had a sword? Nor did they mention or show her using one?

What are you talking about?

EDIT:
She has needles and a whip. That's it.

EDIT2:
Oh no wait, I know what you're talking about. That little dagger holster on her hip, right?
Yea, I saw that last night and must have forgotten. I wonder what that's for, too. Probably just a cosmetic accessory.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Yeah I know it's alot to ask for..but it would be really awesome if Sakurai tried to reveal all the playable characters BEFORE the Japanese release date. Then afterwards he can go ahead and do all the game mode updates he wants and I wouldn't care.

Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Falco, Wolf, Krystal, Claus, Or anyone else soon..please.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Not all playable characters. That would ruin the game for me IMO. I want to stay tuned and stay excited for as long as possible.

I know we'll get all characters relatively quick on the Dojo once the game is released in Japan, but we'll definitely know the starting roster by the time Japan gets it. There are going to be leaks like crazy.

I'd just like to know the starting roster by the time Brawl releases. Also, any remaining 3rd Party guests.
I don't think that's too farfetched of a request.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking it won't be a major shocker. You know, the normal ones you get after a character update. Maybe Zelda's FS? or a Zelda themed stage?

EDIT: LoZ themed stage.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Not all playable characters. That would ruin the game for me IMO. I want to stay tuned and stay excited for as long as possible.

I know we'll get all characters relatively quick on the Dojo once the game is released in Japan, but we'll definitely know the starting roster by the time Japan gets it. There are going to be leaks like crazy.

I'd just like to know the starting roster by the time Brawl releases. Also, any remaining 3rd Party guests.
I don't think that's too farfetched of a request.
Actually Sakurai released all the characters for Melee, all the way up to Ganondorf and Mr. Game and Watch. Expect Sakurai to do the same, it may be a few weeks or so after Brawl is released, but every characters will be shown eventually.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Sakurai has created a new line.
3 characters left to fill.
I predict 3 Characters from now to the release.
Stages, Items and Assist Trophies between, No special moves or Final Smash's as he's updating them, Without pictures.

I31ush

Smash Rookie
When you guys say you want tomorrow's update to be Zelda's/Sheik's final smash, do you just mean a picture/video of it? Because they're obviously all listed.

Top Bottom