• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Well I don't go back to school until the 18th so I'll be up most likely every night until then.:p

(Yes, the 18th IS a Friday... and then we have off on MLK Day that following Monday... which is retarted... not the fact that we get off for MLK Day, the fact that we start again on a Friday to then have a three day weekend.)
Lucky, I go back on the 9th.

M.K

Level 55
I return to school on the 2nd, it'll be my "harder" semester (9th Grade, Honors Geometry and Astronomy *gulp*)

On the 7th, I'm expecting a game mode or character. I don't really care actually, because they get the game in...what...17 days after that? That's only 2 weeks more of useless updates before we know EVERYTHING!

Think positively everyone!

nintenfreak92

Smash Rookie
do you guys think that they will continue updating ntil the japan release date or will they stop before that.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Of course they will continue after the American realease. They still need to pour out info on such-and-such or such-and-that. And besides, Poor PAL Wii owners have to have a fix too.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Because the Japanese will probably tell us everything anyways....Gosh this is so not fair..It should be a world wide release :(.
No Because America got better than Japan in Melee so they are ensuring that wont happen again lolz

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
do you guys think that they will continue updating ntil the japan release date or will they stop before that.
I think they'll continue to update the Dojo, but I also think they'll stop BSing once the game releases in Japan. Like they'll start releasing whole loads of info week by week. We should get a majority of the information, if not all of the information, of the game by the end of February.

I'm talking about ALL stages, ALL modes, ALL items, ALL Pokemon/Assist Trophies, and ALL characters.

spindash

Smash Ace
The update on the seventh will be a subspace update called "Dream Team" (with Mario and Sonic). My weak arguement is that I had a dream of seeing said update and woke up looking at the Dojo's language selection... creepy...
My god. That'd be a beautiful update. Just showing the two in a beautiful cutscene doing some wicked awesome teamwork.

I WANT THIS GAME ALREADY!

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Hmm.... I think January 7th will be a double update, showing off an AT and a How to play update.

AT: Midna doing something with her crazy hair thing.

HTP: Air Dodge, going how it is different then last time.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
The update on the seventh will be a subspace update called "Dream Team" (with Mario and Sonic). My weak arguement is that I had a dream of seeing said update and woke up looking at the Dojo's language selection... creepy...
Well if you watched "Sonic joins the brawl!" you'll notice how Mario and sonic are teamed up in the SSE area.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
NO! MIDNA WILL BE PLAYABLE!!!
i highly doubt that midna will be playable.
what moves could they even give her if she was?
i don't see why everyone suspects midna and geno to be playable characters.
geno was only in mario rpg (from what i know lol correct me if i'm wrong) and that was a very old game...
why would they suddenly put him in brawl now?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
geno was only in mario rpg (from what i know lol correct me if i'm wrong) and that was a very old game...
That's a no-no.
Geno was in two games, but played a small cameo role in one.

That one game he played a role in was a VERY major role, more major than characters like Shiek played in their respective game, who still made the roster.

He was requested for Melee too... but now Sakurai is showing alot more interest in him so he has much more of a chance.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Geno was mentioned 5 times on Sakurai's poll. Dedede being the only one to get higher with 6.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ohh, ok.
i didn't see the polls or anything.
what was the other game that geno was in?
could anyone post the poll on here then?
i'd like to seee it.

i am actually hoping for geno to be in brawl though.
he was a pretty sick character lol.
i'm hoping knuckles will be in it too but i'm not so sure he will be.
that sonic song that they released was the song that plays when knuckles makes his entrance though so maybe he could be in it.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
ohh, ok.
i'd like to seee it.

that sonic song that they released was the song that plays when knuckles makes his entrance though so maybe he could be in it.
He'll be an assist trophy at most.

The Attorney

Smash Rookie
Well, They need to fill that empty newcomer slot. Why not just make the first update of the New Year a Newcomer. Say, oh I don't know, Ridley?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
ohh, ok.
i'd like to seee it.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2)
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)

Those are the characters who got two or more mentions in Sakurai's journal.

P.S. - Geno technically got 5, because one of the requests wants Forest Maze (Geno's theme) along with Geno himself.

Top Bottom