• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Anyone else get the idea that Sakurai might be planning a character blowout for when the dojo returns? Maybe he is planning on a character every day until the Japanese release. At the least though, I think that the update after the week off will DEFINATELY be a character.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Anyone else get the idea that Sakurai might be planning a character blowout for when the dojo returns? Maybe he is planning on a character every day until the Japanese release. At the least though, I think that the update after the week off will DEFINATELY be a character.
That would be sweet.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I am hoping that next week when the updates start up again that they will do a week of Zelda. All week of nonstop Zelda updating. Show her special moves Monday, except B down, then Tuesday do her Smash Attacks, Wednesday (double update) show her B down, Shiek Transformation and then her special moves, Thursday show Shieks smash attacks, and finally to wrap up the week show Zelda's Final Smash AND Shiek's Final Smash. Ha, like that would ever happen though!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Eh..................

i think on jan 7th

update: Classic Adventure

or a character update

roy_owns

Smash Lord
somehow i'm scared the crap updates will continue until the JPN release then stop completely
I think the updates will just stop for Japan it's not really fair to the other regions if we have to go without updates... but then again they might stop cause Japan will just spoil the rest of the world.

cswright

Smash Apprentice
I think the updates will just stop for Japan it's not really fair to the other regions if we have to go without updates... but then again they might stop cause Japan will just spoil the rest of the world.
thats what i thought too, and also theres no way there will continue to be updates for europe. mayyyybe they'll continue till feb 10 but i doubt it

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
We'll defnitely have the entire starting roster by January 24th. We may even have a few extra little unlockable characters by then as well, but I doubt we'll get the entire roster until the game has been played for at least a day.

And for tomorrow's update I predict... awww that's right we aren't getting one. :( I made myself sad.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
We'll defnitely have the entire starting roster by January 24th. We may even have a few extra little unlockable characters by then as well, but I doubt we'll get the entire roster until the game has been played for at least a day.

And for tomorrow's update I predict... awww that's right we aren't getting one. :( I made myself sad.
I'm checking early in the morning for January 7th, so probably 8:30 to bed for me.

:)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I'm checking early in the morning for January 7th, so probably 8:30 to bed for me.

:)
Well I don't go back to school until the 18th so I'll be up most likely every night until then.:p

(Yes, the 18th IS a Friday... and then we have off on MLK Day that following Monday... which is retarted... not the fact that we get off for MLK Day, the fact that we start again on a Friday to then have a three day weekend.)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Well I don't go back to school until the 18th so I'll be up most likely every night until then.:p

(Yes, the 18th IS a Friday... and then we have off on MLK Day that following Monday... which is retarted... not the fact that we get off for MLK Day, the fact that we start again on a Friday to then have a three day weekend.)
Lucky punk, I have to return to school on the 2nd.

Top Bottom