• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Dojo Update: January 1st, 2008

Sorrry gys, Im reasl drnuk right noww ... butuhhhhhhhhhthe full roster iss as folwos:

iMichael

Smash Lord
Im hoping for a newcomer/veteran, I mean 7 days without update? hes gonna give us something BIG...
Well....technically he doesn't have to give us something big....he just has to oversee this game and make sure it will be done by Feb. 10, 2008. Sakurai is a veteran.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Dojo Update: January 1st, 2008

Sorrry gys, Im reasl drnuk right noww ... butuhhhhhhhhhthe full roster iss as folwos:
now just make that more porly translated and we have an update

after this "week" we will get "crap" most likely, but a BIG update would be cool

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey everyone, I got insider information about ALL the updates next week!

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Well....technically he doesn't have to give us something big....he just has to oversee this game and make sure it will be done by Feb. 10, 2008. Sakurai is a veteran.
Oh my god..... Leaked info. :O

However, I do want to see that update of Snake's Final Smash now.

Just what in the world would that one be?

And can you imagine his eyes glowing....?

.. That's some freaky s***.. o.o'

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Its 2AM whar updatz? /stupid

I predict a week of nothing, followed by a week of game modes and option menus. You heard it here first!

iMichael

Smash Lord
I wonder why people keep posting in here and there isn't going to be an update until Jan. 7th.....yes, I know what I'm saying also counts as a post.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think Snake's FS would be a good one for the 7th. My prediction is that some sort of large aircraft appears in the sky and lauches and crapload of homing missiles from the back of the screen that are hard to evade since A) they're homing and B)there's a crapload of them.

cswright

Smash Apprentice

So has this been discussed yet? Points? Uh oh.

I'd like to think it means you can only send a certian amount of stuff per day, but I'm not putting anything past Sakurai anymore.
It's weird that sending something to 5 friends would add to 14 points.....if that is what the points mean - a limit on sending. The numbers don't mesh well

Wrath`

Smash Master
They might not be wii points, it could be a whole other system of points, smashpoints could be a name, but I doubt,uthat they would make you use wii pointsnless they they do want you money,

Top Bottom