• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

See, when I scrolled through this update and saw the Widescreen image again it just made me wonder how that wasn't good enough for us to know there is widescreen mode, and how it had to have its own update. Get ready for upcoming updates like Deflicker, Rumble, Sound, Erase Data, etc. Obviously we're all too dumb to understands the intricacies of SOUND on a videogame. We must be that dumb, because we also need a whole update to know what widescreen support means. We've all made or read jokes about updates like Pausing, Breathing while you play, Instructions manual, How to upwrap the game when you get it home, You must remember to keep your eyes opened!, etc., I see a lot more *********** coming our way.

When we get to the point where nobody cares about how bad the updates are anymore because the release date is so close, that's when we might start getting good updates, but we'll already be excited. What makes more sense, when the realease date is far away let's give them crappy updates so they can't be excited that it's coming out soon, and they can't be excited about the great updates? OR Let's get them excited now with great updates until we're close to the release date, then just fill in all the crappy updates because then their excitement will shift over to anticipating the release date so much that they won't care, thus creating a neverending flow of excitement throughout the wait?
You're funny. :D
Filler. :D
Get some fresh air. :D

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
hey stop bashing this update! for me it was very good! ^^ now i know how to picture in mind the menu of Brawl....and this update alone gave us alot of col things....but wait...with an cool ice climbers music! so its
double woot!

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm...pretty sure you just nailed it.

Yeah, looks like a pretty accurate menu system...yup...

That's pretty crazy. O_o

roy_owns

Smash Lord
FINALLY! I sick and tired of these option updates now they put em all in on update which makes it not have bad. Also, the Ice Climber Music, I liked it but surprisingly I liked the Melee one better

raul

Smash Lord
I still got a bad feeling that we arent going to get any more good updates. At this point, I am begging for another SSE video of anykind. I can see it now...."Inserting Batteries to Wii Remote." "Plugging in your Wii."
"The Power Button."

Also is Wednesday the new double update day?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yeah, I still have a feeling that there's something that'll make us all groan deep inside. But maybe he got fed up with feeding us blah and decided to get it over with today. We'll see tomorrow.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I would have to go with ya on that. I just wonder how much more game modes will he update?

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I know what the sound effect for Mario sound like: "Its-a me Mario!"
Now, all I need is for Luigi to have

"That's Mama Luigi to you!"

Hey Smooth Criminal, you're 100% right. Who knows, there's probably some NEW game modes, not to mention maybe unlockable ones. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

At first I lol'd at this update, but it's actually a really good one because of all the menu screenshots. We really know what things are in store and how things are working in Brawl.

Can't help but think about Famitsu though........... They got 2 days to get at least Falcon in, or they're gonna spill the beans themselves.

OR.... could Famitsu be like NP and done a month in advance or something and they planned to reveal all the secret characters since the game would be out.

Dunno. That's just my speculation. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Friday. :D

:lick:

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I think it's time for Sakurai to "Show me your moves!" and reveal Captain Falcon. Thursday or Friday. Otherwise I'm pretty sure Coro Coro will spoil it and then that will be Monday's update.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Soundtest was in an ealier update (amazing), anyways I am not sure the chances since we are getting to the wire, maybe he is actually trying to wind things down? I still want a SSE update as well...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
i don't see what's wrong with menu updates! But hey, that's just me.

I enjoyed this update. And the music... awesome, besides the MIDI guitar.

BTW, game modes are enjoyable updates. At least, to me. So, I'm all for it.

Zelda tomorrow.

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
I highly doubt that Sakarui will release any more new comer characters or returners unless if it's a big deal. I'd personally like to see an SSE update or a level update but that's just me

Top Bottom