• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone else felt that these jokes of "Turning on the TV" and "Choosing the Wii Disc Channel" are getting old? Seriously, these aren't very funny anymore, people D:

Now, what is funny is HollaAtchaBoy's signature. I approve. Sort of.

Heck, it gave me a chuckle.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Has anyone else felt that these jokes of "Turning on the TV" and "Choosing the Wii Disc Channel" are getting old? Seriously, these aren't very funny anymore, people D:

Now, what is funny is HollaAtchaBoy's signature. I approve. Sort of.

Heck, it gave me a chuckle.
I don't think they're jokes anymore, but actual predictions...

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
We actually got an Options update for real. I'm... amazed :/

But metal-and-then-not Ice Climbers theme makes everything worth it :D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
The guy who does Ice Climber music is the same guy who did Zelda II's music? Ha. Well. I like the little remix of the Ice Climber song. It's pretty epic, actually.

BUM163

Smash Lord
when i first heard the ice climbers song... first thing that pop up in my head was it sounded like ninja turtles for the nes and i felt like saying I LOVE BEING A TURTLE. the end of the song got better. tomorrow update is how to play.... with yourself. you use your left or your right hand n proceed to the private area. begin up n down motion and feel the niceness of yourself lolllll

Boofer

Smash Ace
Well, at least I can say that I like the graphic layout in Brawl. But yeah, options sounds like a joke update.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Im beside myself, that was incredibly stupid. Here's to hoping Corocoro reveals the roster on Saturday, it seems like it will be the only information relating to characters.

Top Bottom