• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha hey guys! Don't forget that there is a thread for complaining! Mass exodus over there begins in 5...4...3...2...

Isn't Sakurai just soooooooooooo amazing? LOL

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
No one ever said it was the entire roster.
yeah,people still belive its the entire roster...i'm not saying it isn't but,it can be everithing!
heres your options:
1-all the charcters from the dojo-55%

2-the starting roster-35%

3-th FULL roster-10%

you see?:ohwell:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Maybe Snake's FS this week, just to complete the "We Hate Zelda" theme among Character Updates.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if we will get Snake's final smash. Like Zelda's, we won't be able to see them probably when the game comes out.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I dunno if we will get Snake's final smash. Like Zelda's, we won't be able to see them probably when the game comes out.
I think we will be getting everything by the time Brawl releases in Japan. I mean we already have the information, and we know what the characters are, so why bother hiding it anymore if people are going to find out once the game is leaked?

I mean, they're just movesets.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I think we will be getting everything by the time Brawl releases in Japan. I mean we already have the information, and we know what the characters are, so why bother hiding it anymore if people are going to find out once the game is leaked?

I mean, they're just movesets.
True. It's not like anyones going to be like "WOOOWWW! LOOK WHAT HE CAN DO!!" 'cuz instead of that we'll be like "WOOOWW!!! LOOK HOW WELL HE PLAYS AND HOW SMOOTHLY HIS ATTACKS WORK!" So we'll be satisfied by just using the moves ourselves. Doesn't matter if they go ahead and show us all their moves. That's my opinion atleast. xD

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree with your opinion, if anything we will get the characters either way, but then again it has been unknown in games, features have shown themselves easily... But there are always hidden ones (luigi in Melee)

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
I can't wait for Saturday!

Well people, what update do you think (hope for) tomorrow?

I don't know why but I want Snake's Final Smash and Sonic's Stage.

Or even better.... Ridley or Bowser Jr as Newcomers!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I am a Geno supporter here, so all I currently want is him, although it would be no suprise if Bowser Jr...Made it in, my only question is that who is Bowser married to...It seems like it is the small version of him, but not really (reference being Mario Party 2)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Anyone in my sig's confirmation for tomorrow. *cough* *points at avatar* (Sakurai? A character reveal? HA!)

But more seriously, I predict a game mode.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
I'm waiting for Sakurai to pull something out of his as$ that makes lasts nights update look like it was good, I thought he couldnt sink lower than Bonsly, but he did, and will again tonight. :ohwell:

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I predict that tomorrow morning, whilst I'm asleep, Sakurai may post a update in regards to something not previously known about a character, or the release of a new character that will be playable in Brawl.

Also though, he could post the video that was seen at E For All which had Bowser waltzing up to Donkey Kong and Diddy and roaring. Both of these though, are complete guesses, and are just my predictions for tomorrow.

If they were to introduce a new character, I say make it a veteran and go with Captain Falcon. I myself may not be a huge Falcon user, but it will get my friend off my hide. Keeps complaining that Captain Falcon should be in Brawl.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I want a Final Smash. For at least it's something to do if it happens to be a Snow Day where I'm at (IT'S COLD OUT HERE!). Gotta update the FS thread Yo, if that happens

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
1. Securing the wriststrap
2. How to throw
3. How to beg for better updates
4. Sonic: Final Smash ( Who DOESN'T know what it is?)
5. Air Dodging
6. Side Stepping
7. How to jump
8. How to start the game
9. Recovery items
10. A crappy assist trophy, item, pokeball
11. Something even more lame than the above posibilities.
12. Music at best.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
2. How to throw
5. Air Dodging
6. Side Stepping
7. How to jump
8. How to start the game
9. Recovery items
12. Music at best.
gotta say what he said but also i need to add in ,any characters nuetral b move....just to be more unbelievable.
My only wish is for a character update soon perferably Geno =):)

gamer8

Smash Lord
2. How to throw
5. Air Dodging
6. Side Stepping
7. How to jump
8. How to start the game
9. Recovery items
12. Music at best.
13. Zero suit Samus: Final Smash (Who DOESN'T know what it is?)
KILL ME IF THIS EVER HAPPENS...

Top Bottom