• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
A veteran, newcomer, demo or a (closer or worldwide) new release date would be the best we could get:p
Absolutely! :)

It would be nice if on the European sites, that we get our FIRST release date. :laugh:

Why, Sakurai, Why! (P.S. I know why, translations. :( )

If it isn't a new release date, then YAH, A Brawl demo would simply "rock my world" :lick:

BUT, IF NOT ANY OF THAT, then I believe we will get a Newcomer: Ridley, Krystal or Bowser Jr PWEASE. ;)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I could go for an update that says
"Brawl is now available in stores! Go to GameStop, (Not Walmart but..) Target, EB games, Game it Video, Games for Less, Nintendo of America (in NY), Toys R Us, Best Buy, Block Buster, The Black Market, Ebay, Amazon, Anywhere Video Games are Sold! NOW NOW! GO! Go **** You! Buy the F***ing Game! NOW! GO! GO! GO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Dec. 3rd Update Ideas

1. Veteran's Day: The Dojo reveals the profiles of various veteran characters- Jiggs, Luigi, Falco, G&W and Ganondorf. Also, the fate of other clones are finally clarified: Pichu, Doc are out. Sheik is in?

2. We get a substantial update for each category on the site. New character, stage, music, etc.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
He'll prolly give us a double update. With one new trailer lol
To be honest, I wouldn't mind getting a new trailer tomorrow. Showcase some more moves, maybe?

But yeah, it'll most likely be a character update tomorrow. Anyone who says tomorrow'll be just another ordinary day has got to be out of their mind.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
If there had to be one, which I hope there is.

Then the Observatory would be cool. It could move about like Delfino Plaza and in the background you can see Luma's and then you go past certain galaxies such as Good Egg Galaxy and that Dino Piranah could appear. And at that Bee galaxy, bee's could appear.

Anyway, DEFINITELY A NEWCOMER TOMOROW. :)

I'm hoping for either Ridley, Krystal, Bowser Jr or Paper Mario. ;)

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
I bet Animal Crosser on tomorrow.

Probably Sakurai will not disappoint any of us tomorrow. I would laugh if the update was "Zero Suit Samus: Final Smash" like 150 update was "Ike: Final Smash" and people thought there would be a huge thing.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I've found a bold prediction on a certain forum, which linked to a YouTube video, which was made by a member of the NSider2 forums, who made this movie after the post he made about the prediction of that certain character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPoc5UFYj8

Will he have predicted it right? There is still a big chance he predicted it wrong, but it could be that the pattern is right.

Of course, we know how much Sakurai loves pattern breaking, and that guy is aware of that.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Hopefully the newcomer isn't a clone. I don't want two versions of mario or bowser to be in the game.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
i think the obserbatory and good egg galaxy are going to be the galaxy stages.
On the obserbatory, you would go in all the other obserbatorys (tarrace, fountain, garden) and travel through those blue things...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
i think the obserbatory and good egg galaxy are going to be the galaxy stages.
On the obserbatory, you would go in all the other obserbatorys (tarrace, fountain, garden) and travel through those blue things...
Actually, I had an in-depth idea for what they could do; Bowser's "arena" that you fight him on. It would include the wrap-around gravity, making conventional KO's more challenging; the best way to score by vertical KO. The bustable shields housing lava could still be present, destructable for use in said KOs.

The reason I like it being Bowser's stage is, with traditional KO's being a relatively weak way of scoring, it would be incredibly advantageous to a heavyweight. It would be a fierce battlefield to fight him on in a single player mode.

... and his battle music in Galaxy was amazing.

Edit: 700th post!

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Its definately gotta be a character update tommorow/multiple-update. They gave us an unexciting month of updates just so they can appoligize for the delay of Brawl again. ....Ganondorf...
Yeah the observatory seems like a great idea for a stage.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
There is no way in H E double hockeysticks that Sakurai thinks he can slip past tomorrow without thinking "well this was the original release date".

My prediction?

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Mega Man

OR

Animal Crosser/ Villager

OR

Captain Falcon

Well, that's not really relating to what I said at the beginning, but..

This could be one I stay up for; just to stay up for. Even if it turns out to be nothing special.

I think, however, it could be an update to explain what they're doing right now on it.

who knows.

Top Bottom