• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I hope it's an AT at least... Like maybe an Ashley AT. That'd make my day.

But really I don't think it'll be that good.:(

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Prepare for a disappointment, if not, then hope it's the last starting newcomer after King Dedede.

But I hope Falcon or Luigi are announced

Samus.a.k.aAndy

Smash Rookie
I could go with that. But it wouldbt be that Epic. I say Mega Man, Luigi, Chuck Falconm New SOONER release Date or... Brawl Demo on Wii Shop!

A Brawl demo you say? I was hoping Wii Shop would also stray from the originals.
Sorry, does that make any sense?

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Please not Krystal please not krystal please not krystal please not krystal please not krystal.
I'm hoping for Claus, Ridley, Mega Man, or Balloon Fighter

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
Not really man, his brush would open up ALOT of new moves!
Can't really decide on my prediction tonight.. it won't be the Mario Kart stage.. thats for sure

Gonna go with C.Falcon =)

Not really, overall he has more creative moves from New Super Mario bros (shell shield, shell throwing, sliding, moves from his siblings, etc) The paint brush would seem forced to me

Anyway I predict a newcomer tommorow, NOT because of Dec 3 but because of the Ike, Lucas pattern.

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
i think that sakurai will announce the brawl demo for download on the wii virtual console for free on tommorow

i totally doubt it but it would be so sweet

edit:
um when did people start calling captain falcon "chuck falcon?"

oh and my second bet is that captain falcon or ridley is confirmed (yes i am a ridley fan but i am no crazy)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I, too, think that we'll be seeing a newcomer tomorrow... taking into account a few other patterns, my bet is on Krystal, though it's possible that they blow us away with something completely unexpected (like they did with Pokemon Trainer), maybe with Animal Crosser or Balloon Fighter or something crazy like that. Someone retro or someone from a new franchise.

And I 'll jump for joy if there's a Wii Shop demo announced. Even if it has two characters, one stage, and only two minutes matches.

courte

Smash Lord
item switch pause off and reset

and since everything has to be upgraded
"you can now toggle item switch by stomping on someone's pinky toe"

"you can pause the game by kicking your dad in the teeth. taking one out toggles it on/off"

"while paused, slap your mama in the mouth to reset the game!!"

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
how about a more un sarcastic method of updating items

custom percentages so Pokeballs, Food and Mr Saturns don't always show up.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I say there will be one major character update today.Hopefully someone really good like Black knight or Megaman.It just better be good no matter what.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
I found it funny what they said on this week's episode of SMYN - a video of Sakurai saying how to 'almost' play Brawl.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
guys, if sakurai decided to be a jerk, then sales for brawl could actually go down cause people wont like sakurai, and figure hes a cheap moron, so we'll be getting something amazing and unexpected.

Top Bottom