• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
i think the best (possible) thing we can get as a december 3 update is for the E for All demo being avalible on the wii shop channel, bundled with 2 newcomers or 1 newcomer and someone like cpt. Falcon or Gannondorf. but remember this is the best POSSIBLE and isnt very likely.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
"If we release 'John', we can do his stage, his moves, these items we have pictures of him using, and show more of the selection screens because his face is on there. Heck, we even have a trophy gallery with him in there for an off-day."
"We're down to colored costumes, Man...Release John before they start picketing."
OMFin'G!!!! John kunfermd in Brawlz!!!11!1!1!!!!one

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
just so you guys know i am going to get a new account with my username as nj hudz instead of Nj hudz - notice the capital.
P.S.
Dont worry i know none of you care.

Sir James

The Doctor
i think the best (possible) thing we can get as a december 3 update is for the E for All demo being avalible on the wii shop channel, bundled with 2 newcomers or 1 newcomer and someone like cpt. Falcon or Gannondorf.
Highly unlikely, but ****...that would be a dream come true!

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
i think that a galaxy stage is due soon. anyone agree (P.S. im posting this from my wiis internet)

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling that Sakurai will give us a completely horrible update on Dec 3 and not acknowledge the fact that we were supposed to be playing Brawl on that day at all.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have a feeling that Sakurai will give us a completely horrible update on Dec 3 and not acknowledge the fact that we were supposed to be playing Brawl on that day at all.
Ultimate upset:(.....
but he announces tommorrow:
Weekend updates! The dojo now updates every day!
Playable demo foe WiiWare! you can download the demo FREE!

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
he does... but he wouldnt dissapoint us like that.but who knows sakurai is unpredictable.

platnum

Smash Lord
I official say the next update will make smashboards asplode(like the sonic update did but 7x biggererer)

I CALLED IT!

kupo

Top Bottom