• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
It's funny how the items from previous installments update sucked, but this pseudo stages from previous installment(s) is beyond awesomeness! :p

I'm veeery glad to see Hyrule Temple back, it was one of, if not my favorite stage to play on in Melee, and that's even in spite of my friend who does nothing but camp on it with Pikachu. He's cheap on most every stage, anyways, so whatever, heh. And racking up huge percentages is loads of fun - can you imagine setting a smart bomb off in the underground area? Mayhem! I can't wait!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
It's funny how the items from previous installments update sucked, but this pseudo stages from previous installment(s) is beyond awesomeness! :p

I'm veeery glad to see Hyrule Temple back, it was one of, if not my favorite stage to play on in Melee, and that's even in spite of my friend who does nothing but camp on it with Pikachu. He's cheap on most every stage, anyways, so whatever, heh. And racking up huge percentages is loads of fun - can you imagine setting a smart bomb off in the underground area? Mayhem! I can't wait!
You just gave me an idea. Make a stage like Luigi's Targets, a box with a small gap in the middle of the bottom. 1 stock, put Smart Bombs and Bob-ombs only on high, and see who can survive the longest. hehehehehehe

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Battle Field Melee Style can stay behind, I think.
the new one looks better and is bigger.
I doubt they'll be bringing back the old Battlefield if they already made a new one. That'd be like Sakurai now revealing to us on Monday a "Hyrule Temple 2.0 Brawl version" update. Unless of course they do bring it back as a cosmetic change (alternate stage skins? :confused:) but I highly doubt that.

Anyway, Hyrule Temple was the LAST stage I imagined they would bring back, but they did, and I'm lovin' it!

{Bada-ba-ba-ba!} (V)

Repryx

Smash Champion
I definitly see a large update on Dec. 3rd....such as A. We were joking...the game is out today

or B. 3 new characters

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
So this Monday is December 3rd, eh?

I expect something big. First update of the month (after a long drought), and it WOULD have been the day we were originally supposed to be playing Brawl :urg: (I had planned on taking this Monday off :ohwell:).

Anyway, I think we'll be getting a character. No complaints at all about today's update either. :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Hyrule Temple 4 tourney legal!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I guess I'm the only one that hated Pokefloats. I'm still waiting for Mute City. Delfino Plaza just isn't the same... it doesn't have that intense guitar solo.
I loved Pokefloats. I hope it returns.

The only ones I absolutely hope do not return are Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Brinstar Depths, and Yoshi's Island (unless they do something about those blocks).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
This lame-*** troll > You, so what does this make you?
Y'know, I wouldn't gauge my worth in lieu of yours. It's a terrible comeback and makes you out to be more asinine than what you are. A five year old can think of better, Luke. Or are you afraid of getting banned from the community you apparently loathe so much?

Come on, you're a ****ing troll. Where's the vulgarity or assaults against my e-pride? Where are your intangible, unfounded insults?

And Megatron, just to note, you're no better than him. Hell, you're even worse. If I had to pick between the two of you assclowns as to who the better person is, I'd pick Luke on any given day of the week simply because he has more sense than you and an extended vocabulary to boot. Plus he has Guyvers in his signature, which deserves at least a nod of respect.

So, yeah. I don't really care whether I get in crap for saying my piece.

I'm predicting a Pokeball for Monday.

Smooth Criminal

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Can you imagine that if it didn't get to be postponed, we'd all be playing the game in 3 days!?!?!?!??! Well, at least you americans would... **** you Europe!!!!

Anyway, it was a good update, indirectly deeper than what was shown, by this I mean that it opens a lot more possibilities in terms of which stages are in.
It's so weird having well defined, well designed characters in Melee's stages.
It's in these moments where you see the capacity of the graphics of previous consoles.
I still remember when Melee looked awsome. Now it looks like N64 when I played Melee.
I can't wait to look at brawl and say it looks average.
I can't even imagine the stuff my granchildren will be playing...wow! I'll want a piece of that also!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I doubt they'll do another Melee stage update (because Brawl stages are a lot more important), but I hope the following return:

Fountain of Dreams (for that great song, and it's pretty)
Pokemon Stadium 1 (to go with 2, and that great song)
Corneria or Venom (because we just have to be able to fight on the Great Fox, and that great song)
Jungle Japes (one of my favorites, cuz it's kool looking and I love the Klap Traps...and the songs pretty nice)
Oh, and Brinstar Depths, because it's a cool stage (with a cool song)

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Well from the original Smash Bros I would like to see:

Super Smash Bros

Saffron City,
Hyrule Temple,
Corneria,
And that brilliant Peach's castle level.

As for Melee stages....

Super Smash Bros Melee

Fountain of Dreams (One of my most favorite stages in Melee) :chuckle:

Mute City (For the sheer awesomeness of it all, plus imagine 5 or 6 F-Zero My Music options!) :psycho: All smexy guitar music pwease.

Pokemon Stadium. For its groovyness.

Final destination (Mario vs Sonic would rule on this.... I can just imagine them running towards each other like Mario and Snake did in the "Snake joins the Brawl" video.

Oh, and lastly Onett and Fourside. Because I love Ness and Lucas.

:D

That was nice to type. :)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master

Super Smash Bros

Saffron City,
Hyrule Temple,
Corneria,

As for Melee stages....

Super Smash Bros Melee

Mute City (For the sheer awesomeness of it all, plus imagine 5 or 6 F-Zero My Music options!) :psycho: All smexy guitar music pwease.

Final destination (Mario vs Sonic would rule on this.... I can just imagine them running towards each other like Mario and Snake did in the "Snake joins the Brawl" video.

While I do agree with most of what you said (especially about Fountain of Dreams. God I f**king love everything about that stage!) But I don't think we'll be seeing the old Mute City, Final Destination, or the earliest version of Corneria (or Sector Z as it was called in SSB64). I think we'll be seeing newer versions of those stages (or at least a Melee version of Corneria). I figure Mute City will be in Brawl, but more prettyfied and made less blocky and more convenient in the transition from Melee to Brawl like Corneria and Brinstar were from SSB64 to Melee.

And we will definitely be seeing a new Final Destination. No bout adout it!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Marth the AT toni-- oh wait, it's Friday.

Marth the AT on Monda--oh wait, it's December 3rd on Monday.

MEGAMAN the PC on Monday YEAYUHZ!!!

You've been hit by, you've been struck by... that guy with the Master Chief Avatar!

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
ZOMG PREDICTION 4 tonight we'll get nothing because it's the weekend.

oh piss, I guess monday should be good. I sure hope to satan it's ridley.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

Super Smash Bros

Saffron City,
Hyrule Temple,
Corneria,

As for Melee stages....

Super Smash Bros Melee

don't forget peach's castle^_^

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinkin like 2 new characters, a galaxy stage,one awesome subspace update that nobody saw coming, and some awesome mode like mario partyish mini games.

Top Bottom