• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Anything but a newcomer will be inexcusable for tomorrow. I mean he did not show us a character for over a month. And he should give us something nice to make up for the delay.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This week, in no order, I predict..

Another Awesome Subspace video. (I had a crazy dream where Lucas caught up with Tom Nook. o_O)
One of the unknown (or not revealed) Final Smashes/Special Moves update.
Some Multiplayer mode update (Stamina, Coin, Bonus, etc.) They seem to be mode-update happy.
An item. (We didn't get ANY last week. Very unusual, and it never happens two weeks in a row)
A newcomer. Probably tonight (Monday).

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
She becomes Samus again, nuthing special.
There's some gravitational pull thing that happens too...

I'm willing to bet there's a secret usage out of it that we didn't see at EforAll. If you do it under certain circumstances I think something amazing may happen.

But that's just me. FSes aren't meant to suck, and I doubt Zamus' will ultimately.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
This week, in no order, I predict..

Another Awesome Subspace video. (I had a crazy dream where Lucas caught up with Tom Nook. o_O)
One of the unknown (or not revealed) Final Smashes/Special Moves update.
Some Multiplayer mode update (Stamina, Coin, Bonus, etc.) They seem to be mode-update happy.
An item. (We didn't get ANY last week. Very unusual, and it never happens two weeks in a row)
A newcomer. Probably tonight (Monday).
Modes were reveled awhile ago weren't they? Anyway, Monday is a hotspot for NC's.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
The next update is either

Captain Olimar

Toon Link (Wink Waker),

Mr. Game & Watch,

or

Ness

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
tonights update is going to be a new brawl release date

apparently sakurai was just f*cking around with our emotions and brawl is going to be released at midnight!!!

aleps

Smash Apprentice
It has to be something bigger than just one character. Starting roster revealed!! :p

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Monday update:

Sakurai- "Today I will be announcing that one person will get Brawl before everyone else. Can you guess who? It... is... Kinghippo!!! Yes, that is correct. He will be receiving a working copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl later today. Be sure to congratulate him if you see him."

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Double update: You must recover part 2 and Metaknights special moves part 3: reckoning

ridleythecheesewedge

Smash Apprentice
either in ridley's house or just having a dream in
Monday update:

Sakurai- "Today I will be announcing that one person will get Brawl before everyone else. Can you guess who? It... is... Kinghippo!!! Yes, that is correct. He will be receiving a working copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl later today. Be sure to congratulate him if you see him."
yeah ****ing right.I bet he'd give it to that one kid who's parents ban all fighting games from the house

I hope for double characters and WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT post #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!journeyman!!!!!!11!!!11!!!!eleven

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Let's see...

Really optimistic: Brawl demo releases on all regions' Shop Channel for 500 points!
Optimistic: Newcomer, possibly a bombshell like an AC rep or a rep for the DS symbol.
Pessimistic: The spikey item from the demo (still good, just bad for the date).

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
im gonna lol if the amazing update is on tuesday along w/ sukarai saying

"it has come to my attention that ppl living in the americas were expecting a phenominal update yesterday, so ive included the starting roster on the US section of the dojo as an apology. i also realize that if u cant read english like myself, that really sucks to be you. o well i cant make the world happy on a TUESDAY right?"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Double update: You must recover part 2 and Metaknights special moves part 3: reckoning
QFR (Quoted for RECKONING!)

MetaKnight's Special Moves Part 3: Reckoning WILL be the title of the next podcast if, in fact, MetaKnight's Special Moves takes up another update.

Jake246

Smash Rookie
It's not going to be anything specail. Probably going to release how we do a mid air dodge, or multiman melee or something that we already know about.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
you know what would be even better than e for all demo? a demo with all of the announced chars stages, ATs, (and the ATs at e for all), and items.

Top Bottom