• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
I want the update to be amazing but my hopes are pretty low.....But I'll be happy with whatever update we get.
Well just remember, we wont get anything if you dont have high hopes and speculate about stuff that has no chance of happening:).

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
The update will be awesome. This isn't like other special events... This is the date that we would have had brawl. Fans were pissed about the delay. I'm sure everyone will be sad thinking that they could have had brawl today. I'm pretty sure Sakurai wont ignore the fans.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
OMG, like remember that thing on the dojo about that one thing, well that obviosly means that....................... Master cheif is in BRAWLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Like I said, it will be nothing special.

I really think people here are being sarcastic.

I mean nobody should expect much. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the next day, or the next day, but sometime this month we will get something good.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
no kidding SinisterLizard, oh and for anyone who didnt get the master chief joke (quote) JOKE (unquote).

platnum

Smash Lord
Like I said, it will be nothing special.

I really think people here are being sarcastic.

I mean nobody should expect much. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the next day, or the next day, but sometime this month we will get something good.
come on people cheer up!

we have to be optimistic or else we will turn into update emos(the worst kind of emo).

kupo

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
yea it took like 5 mins to realize i pressed the post button so i got anxious... any ways back on topic. and by the way sage of pwnage, (no offense) but i have posted more than u making YOU the thief of the awesome triforce bird icon.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
link me to your "pic accedent" and i shall judge the truthery of the so called comformation of the dumbo char megaman...

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i want to see a flash show where you get the starting screen then you can click the options to go to the seperate options, like in th elast two games. from there you could go to see the starters in multiplayer mode, or go check out how exactly to navigate to the subspace or wifi once the game comes out. that would be a tight update.

EDIT: what pic accident you talkin about????

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
no it wouldnt...thatd be terrible. we should just wait till the game comes out for that stuff...

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
come on people cheer up!

we have to be optimistic or else we will turn into update emos(the worst kind of emo).

kupo
Alright then here it goes.... Ahem...

ZOMG!! 2MOARO \/\/1LL B3 Th3 4\/\/3S0m3!!!11! T3h KRysT4L 4 BR4\/\/L!!1! T3h G3N0 4 BR4\/\/L!11!!! T3h R1DL3y 4 BR4\/\/!!1!! L/\/\40!!

There. Hope you enjoyed that.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Hmm tonight...I hope it's another SSE update...D; (Even though I've already predicted it countless numbers of times.)

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
lol, if sakurai released the roster before corocoro the people at corocoro would be aaaaaaannnnnnnggggggrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy.

PS (110th post)

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
really, cool, tell us your stage prediction o mighty time traveler called zorya.

Top Bottom