• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I have a feeling Pit's FS will be pretty decent in gameplay, but I was hoping for a super omgz badass mother ****er one because I'm going to main him, and he seems to have the least visually appealing one. Except the big Pelutina in the bg, she kinda helps it look cool.
Those little soldiers fly and home in on you really fast, and they have high knockback.

Haven't you seen any of the videos..?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sometime soon we will get the last newcomer of the starting roster. After that Sakurai might release the unlockables just before the game's release.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Those little soldiers fly and home in on you really fast, and they have high knockback.

Haven't you seen any of the videos..?
Yea, I've seen it in action already, but I don't know what to make of it completely until I've been using it a few times. If only theose little guys looked like some crazy badass demon things or something.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I've seen it in action already, but I don't know what to make of it completely until I've been using it a few times. If only those little guys looked like some crazy bad *** demon things or something.
And don't forget, once he activates the FS, Pit is free to move around and fight, so your opponents have to avoid all the soldiers AND you!

It'll seem a lot more awesome once you get to use it, trust me.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I miss the times of double character updates.

We're in a drought, and i think we're all really thirsty.
Yuuup I've been saying we've been in a drought for quite awhile......Finally somebody agree's with me. I still really doubt that were even goona get a character update next week either. But todays update wasn't so bad and it's a improvment from last week's bull$hit

Sage of Pwnage

Smash Apprentice
Tommorrow we will get a suprise Saturday update with the long awatied "Characters from Past Instalments update."
Hey man I seriously doubt there will ever be an update on a saturday. When all of the updates from that E for all thing are done then we can look forward to some juicy updates that is why i see an update on monday like...
1. Sonic Final smash
2. Advance Wars assist trophy
3. Spikey throwing item
4. Zero Suit Samus final smash ( Which is pretty boring)
5. Any characters special moves

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
My prediction...

I actually don't care whether or not we get any character updates between now and December 15, simply because of the knowledge of the Roster Reveal from CoroCoro.

I <3 SamuraiPanda.

*Venus

Smash Cadet
Ehhhhh :((

Hopefully december will get better.. maybe sakuria (Cant spell) will suprise us on december third

SonicMario

Smash Master
We actually still have one more week of November updates. After that it's december, Which I'll predict will have a couple of great updates. I'm hoping for another Subspace update.

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
This next week will be all about zelda or dedede then the week after a new char. My money is on megaman like every one else.

M.K

Level 55
Next week will suck, no doubt.
December will rock, no doubt.
January, I don't care really, the whole roster will be leaked somehow in the last half of the month
February, who ****ING CARES? BRAWL IN 10 DAYS!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I say we get a veteran update and then the roster is leaked on the 15th and then suddenly we get flooded with character updates after we find them out. That's exactly how things would go.

SonicMario

Smash Master
How about the Character screen update. We might be able to know all the number of characters (Although in Melee more of the question boxes appeared once you got a character), The starting roster, and who is in fact Unlockable. That would be worthy of a good update.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
And that's the exact reason why he said this!
\

That update made me think that the purple/whiteish stuff there is quesiton mark boxes. Only that row above Samus is blurred out, not the background of the character select screen. I say that's a whole row of "?"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
wow sakurai comin' wit the garbs updates

item + lucas final smash + charging moves in general = worst update combo evar?
Holy **** Ka-Master follows the updates? I thought Bum was the only pro who posted in this thread.

But yeah, agreed. Lucas Final Smash was the set-up, and then item and charging moves totally just botched the combo.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Dude, on monday (I think) is the time Smash Bros would have been relaced in Japan. It's gonna be BIG AND LOUD.

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
I would actually be happy with that update, but I know the Wii wouldn never do that. Sure, Brawl > Halo 3, but that's just one of the reasons XBL and 360 ***** the Wii and gets it pregnant and leaves it forever.
But it doesn't explain why the Wii overtook the XBox 360 in sales, even with the 360's year long head start.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I predict that it won't be a character and everyone will cry.

We will get a neato level update though, and everyone will talk about how the next update will be a character update.

"I don sensed it i did"

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
But it doesn't explain why the Wii overtook the XBox 360 in sales, even with the 360's year long head start.
Because the Wii is still bought by a bigger group of people and it's much cheaper. Yea, the Wii sold more, but the 360 is a much better system. Put them side by side and compare. The 360 is for more competitive players and people that like playing multiplayer and having fun while playing. The Wii is for people that want to play the franchises they grew up with and want to try out Wii sports.

I know I'll get the arguments that the Wii is smaller and it has a Wiimmote that serves the function of shaking in a game that performs the same action that could be used by just pressing a button on a different controller

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
Because the Wii is still bought by a bigger group of people and it's much cheaper. Yea, the Wii sold more, but the 360 is a much better system. Put them side by side and compare. The 360 is for more competitive players and people that like playing multiplayer and having fun while playing. The Wii is for people that want to play the franchises they grew up with and want to try out Wii sports.

I know I'll get the arguments that the Wii is smaller and it has a Wiimmote that serves the function of shaking in a game that performs the same action that could be used by just pressing a button on a different controller
but the Wii is smaller and it has a Wiimmote that serves the function of shaking in a game that performs the same action that could be used by just pressing a button on a different controller

just kidding

I agree with this mostly although "better" is subjective and should not imposed

in terms of sheer power and online capabillities the 360 trounces the Wii but when buying a consle what it comes down to is the software

which is all in all opinion

so please no more pointless argument

tomarrow's update won't be but it would be awesome if it was
solarboy Django

Top Bottom