• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i love lucas' final smash. i am so stoked about playing as him.

obviously the charged special moves only get a meh, but at least it was a double.

achtung!

Smash Cadet
I liked the second part of the update best. That one screenshot of DK pretending to Falcon Punch, so adorable!

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Pretty cool update. We get to see Lucas's Final Smash, which looks really cool. He also includes chargeable special moves instead of giving it it's own day. It needs to be done, so the true newbs can explore the Dojo when everything's up and learn the basics.

Was a fairly decent week.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Well, it's not hard to beat last week.

But I'm disappointed that Lucas doesn't have PK Love. Perhaps Claus will?

i rise

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's not hard to beat last week.

But I'm disappointed that Lucas doesn't have PK Love. Perhaps Claus will?
well i've never played mother 3 ( i want to) but i was pretty sure only clause had pk love and lucas didn't.

and if ness were somehow in his final smash would be pk rockin'.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Ok yeah Lucas's FSA looks pretty awesome and Skyworld looks pretty jacked up

This is less of a prediction and more of a hope but to stop the speculation a great update would be characters not returning from previous installments. Now I know when some people find out their favorite character won't be in Brawl (Roy) it will be saddening, but it would stop the speculation of the characters we think are out of brawl

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
I gotta admit, Lucas seems to have assassinated ness and completely jacked his position. However that FS looks freakin sick!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Yes, the sickness of his Final Smash is pretty ill.

But I just realized the only vet that doesn't have a FS yet is Zelda... Seems like we're getting a surprise, hopefully. lol.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
People you clearly have to look at my blog to know the awesomeness of tonight's updates. Tonight was the best final smash update ever!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
People you clearly have to look at my blog to know the awesomeness of tonight's updates. Tonight was the best final smash update ever!
ADVERTISEMENT!!

Anyway, I have to agree. Even though I see people are miffed cause it wasn't PK LOVE, this still is pretty sick. Just imagine if the stars hurt as much as Palutena's soldiers.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Anyway, I have to agree. Even though I see people are miffed cause it wasn't PK LOVE, this still is pretty sick. Just imagine if the stars hurt as much as Palutena's soldiers.
It is definitely my new favorite FS.
And I thought that the IC's FS was the coolest FS so far. (Cool as in awesome, not cool as in temperature.:dizzy:)
Sakurai, you keep surprising me. Keep up the good work.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lol. That wasn't advertisement. It was subliminal messaging. That's what it was. Either way...

One lame update tonight and one cool as hell one. This Final Smash makes Lucas worth using IMO.

Bob Dole for Brawl

Smash Rookie
By the time Monday rolls around it will have been over a month since King Dedede. The FS is cool but i'm not sure this drought will ever end. I joined just to express my disappointment with the updates of late.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
But it's really strong in action.
I have a feeling Pit's FS will be pretty decent in gameplay, but I was hoping for a super omgz badass mother ****er one because I'm going to main him, and he seems to have the least visually appealing one. Except the big Pelutina in the bg, she kinda helps it look cool.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
By the time Monday rolls around it will have been over a month since King Dedede. The FS is cool but i'm not sure this drought will ever end.
Actually, it seems like we night have our starting roster (AKA no more Newcomers/Vets). I keep forgetting Zamus is a transformation, and not a solid char... which makes a nice, tasty, even 22 chars as starting. Seems like it to me, at least.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have a feeling Pit's FS will be pretty decent in gameplay, but I was hoping for a super omgz badass mother ****er one because I'm going to main him, and he seems to have the least visually appealing one. Except the big Pelutina in the bg, she kinda helps it look cool.
Exactly. I look forward to playing Pit, but his final smash compared to many other characters lacks visual appeal. If it wasn't for Pelutina in the background it'd completely be worse than even DK's.

Top Bottom