• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai hates us, He likes to think that no hardcore fans visit the site and thinks that only 5 year olds and Weird Moms visit the site.

Blackadder

Smash Master
*Sigh*
If only this was NEW. Ah well.
Taunts ftw. And stuff.

I'm off to be awesome some place else! Huzzah!

lukintosh

Smash Ace
SSAAAKKKUUURRRAAAAIII!

*picks up spear and torch*

Worst string of updates EVER.

At least we know how to do Mario's hair for the Check Mii Out Contest~

"Enjoy the view" is my new favorite quote.

EDIT: This is a good update only for sig makers. XD

MeleeMan

Smash Ace
NNID
WilderFTW
3DS FC
2105-9709-5961
Man, still continuing witht he lame updates we already know about. At least he's getting them out of the way I suppose...

Link's 64 taunt is back... sweet. :D

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i wish one of two things would happen:

1. We could train ourselves to be excited over things other than character confirmations
-or-
2. The dojo could announce characters on a regular schedule so the other updates (how to play, im looking at you) wouldnt seem to suck as much

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Well, that was disappointing. Found Sonic's and Snake's taunts kinda cool, though.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
Not exactly the most thrilling or informative update, but it does make me happy to see that Link will have his N64 taunt again, I was disappointed that he didn't have it in Melee. Hopefully Fox will have his N64 pout taunt too.

Somasu

Smash Ace
November = Mediocre month

Goody =|

Please, Sakurai, GIVE US MORE THAN THIS!

Jeez, even if I were a brand new gamer to the Smash scene, I wouldn't just want to see that characters can taunt..

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord

1. We could train ourselves to be excited over things other than character confirmations
-or-
2. The dojo could announce characters on a regular schedule so the other updates (how to play, im looking at you) wouldnt seem to suck as much
I honestly like number 2. We should always get a character, moves, or a stage every Friday. But we'd still get those lame FS's.

RMR

Smash Apprentice

-or-
Number 2 is the MOst wished one, But 1 seems more possible. or maybe we all could go emo. WEEEH !!

Top Bottom