• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I doubt that Sakurai's gonna show us any more new characters. Maybe he's already shown us the starting roster. So he might start revealing unlockables in Feb.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
*to the tune of i love rock n roll*

I hate E for All!
it made all of these updates suck, Sakurai!

I hate E for All!
your telling me stuff I already know!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Calm down guys yes this is gay but he does not want us to have a heart attk by giving to many good updates on the same week of Miyamoto's bday on fri. when he announces captain olimar yay .

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
frick sakurai will you just update the completed character select screen sos I can stop paying attention to the lame updates that are ever present?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Tuesday Nov.14 "Brawl will have a different icon for every character in the same series " worst update and yes i do bet it will be an even crappier update.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Fox will be the best character in the game because he looks like he's going SSJ >_>;
XD Unless we find other alternative ways to use his shine amazingly again, I think he'll be quite bad.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
New update we have 50 characters in the game bcause they can trasform (mock of dbzbt games) and the taunt is how u activate them fox just went ssj10 he will be the god he was in melee.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
So far I have been right about this weeks updates It's stuff we knew from E4A but Sakurai is getting it out of the way so we aren't completely disappointed on the updates closer to the games release

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Radical Idea:
hes announced all the starting characters and is saving everyone else to be suprise unlockables :O

btw, I predict a new music track for wed

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
lol at snake's taunt.

and what's with that flying piece of hair on the back of Mario's head? is that something in the background that blended in?

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Last Tuesday we had a crappy update, and this Tuesday we get a crappy update!

How many more updates can we expect of things we already know? Anyone have an official count?

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice

He still hasn't posted sonic's final smash, so we can expect a super sonic update sometime soon.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah. They'll most likely continue with more crap we knew from E for All. Couple assist trophies still too.

Top Bottom