• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Dedede will be three weeks old come Thursday. I think it's about that time.

Then again...

Given that Sonic and Snake are unlockable, and that ZSS is not a stand alone character, Sakurai-kun has revealed 20 starters.

20 starters first of all seems like alot, and secondly is a very round figure that perhaps he's going to stick with. I'd say that if we see any more characters, they're going to be unlockable. Elsewise this game is gonna be a lot bigger than we thought.

That being said, I still think it's about time for a new character. If not this week than I'm abandoning hope for more starters.
I would geuss that wario would be unlockable as well, and I doubt that they will have 3 starters from the same game as well so that leads me to believe that Deddee is going to be unlockable to.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Screw you foulplay and I think Luigi would be cool to I mained him but it would be crappy to have a veteran as an unlockable so I think he just won't update him just to suprise ppl. Olimar is the only new character in the 2000 century that Miyamoto made I love all the old characters but I want him in because he is new and he is uniques.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
OMFG does anyone listen to me capt. olimar is going to be updated on Fri. becuase that is Moyamoto's b-day and olimar is his creation. **** man do I have Snaske's camouflauge system on my posts are something becuase no1 replies or mentions my posts. The crappy updates eventually lead to a heart attk update.
either olimar or geno i think

Wing-Zero

Smash Apprentice
it may sound weird but is there a chance of being a few more character updates and the unlockabale characters being kept secret ? Also i hope that is true because when i got melee as a gift on my bday when it came out i found it exciting not knowing who im going to unlock next (whith out walkthroughs ect.) so i did everything possible do finish the game.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
it may sound weird but is there a chance of being a few more character updates and the unlockabale characters being kept secret ? Also i hope that is true because when i got melee as a gift on my bday when it came out i found it exciting not knowing who im going to unlock next (whith out walkthroughs ect.) so i did everything possible do finish the game.
Yes, there is a very big chance. Actually I'm sure some characters will be kept secret. And i loved the part of being surprised by the characters too.

I'm gonna say Ridley.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I would geuss that wario would be unlockable as well, and I doubt that they will have 3 starters from the same game as well so that leads me to believe that Deddee is going to be unlockable to.
Wario is from his own game. Mario, Peach and Bowser were all starters in Melee. That argument fails on two levels.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
You know what ... since ive been guessin char update for the past week or so .. im gonna go with a Snakes special moves update

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
tonight is going to be a subpar update. i dont remember a wensday ever supplying an epic update-something we need after like 3 weeks. though i feel guilty, any update is better than none. I remember one time my browser wasnt working right and i go to the dojo that morning and there was no update. ouch. even after a few refreshes it didnt show up. talk about a sinking feeling.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
tonight is going to be a subpar update. i dont remember a wensday ever supplying an epic update-something we need after like 3 weeks. though i feel guilty, any update is better than none. I remember one time my browser wasnt working right and i go to the dojo that morning and there was no update. ouch. even after a few refreshes it didnt show up. talk about a sinking feeling.
Ike and Diddy were Wednesday updates.

EDIT: So were Meta-Knight and SONIC! Yeah. Wednesday is really kinda Newcomer day.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
Ike and Diddy were Wednesday updates.

EDIT: So were Meta-Knight and SONIC! Yeah. Wednesday is really kinda Newcomer day.
well meta doesnt really count and we kinda knew about sonic before it, and plus they had to because E for all was right around the corner and they didnt decide that day to put sonic on the demo. though, i dont remember diddy and ike. nice peice of trvia, good find

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking it will be a pokeball-mon for tonight. Hopefully one we don't already know.

Another possibility is a game mode update.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Character tonight - either Ridley, Krystal, Captain Falcon or Sheik.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I'm too busy playing Galaxy to care about tonight's update. It's epic.

Wait... Epic Galaxy? Epic tonight? EPIC UPDATE OH GOSH.

Top Bottom